Metal triangles

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Metal triangles
Apprentice
Member # 6633
Profile #0
I know that there is a hints walkthrough. But it reads that you receive the first triangle after the machinary labrinth and only describes where you find 2 others after the catacombs. I've cleared the catacombs and I only have 3 triangles. where do I find the rest? Also - I donlt understand why on many of the posts there are quotes. Where are they from? And why?
Thanks
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #1
Are you sure you cleared out all of the catacombs? I mean, after all, there are several dungeons that connect to it.

--------------------
Thuryl: I mean, most of us don't go around consuming our own bodily fluids, no matter how delicious they are.
====
Alorael: War and violence would end if we all had each other's babies!
====
Drakefyre: Those are hideous mangos.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #2
quote:
Originally written by elora:

I know that there is a hints walkthrough. But it reads that you receive the first triangle after the machinary labrinth and only describes where you find 2 others after the catacombs.
Not exactly. Here are the relevant sections of the walkthrough:

1. Bahssikava Deeps in the far southeast: "Notice that you need to fill the missing points in a six-pointed star. As you walk away, pick up one of the six triangles you will need to the west."
2. Ancient Bahssikava, in the temple in the northwest: "There are two secret passages where you can find things that you need, one on the southwest room that had the altar, and one in the northwest room."
3. In Machinery, after you've solved all the puzzles and passed the major locked doors: "Head north to the room with the pools. Pass from the darkness into the light -- i.e., touch a dark purple pool, then a blue pool, then a light blue pool. Walk up towards the altar and search the west chest. You have the metal triangle you need, so now you can leave and return to the Catacombs."
4. In the Catacombs in the northeast corner, behind the northeastern-most door.
5. In the Catacombs in the northwest, behind the triple-door near (12,20). You can get the coordinates via the special ability "Party Location."
6. In the Catacombs in the north hall, behind the door with the pentagram lock — go to (37,11).

quote:
Also - I donlt understand why on many of the posts there are quotes. Where are they from? And why?
Do you mean the posts on this board? If so, they're made by clicking this button:
IMAGE(http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ubb/quote_ubb6.gif)
It's next to every post, beside IMAGE(http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ubb/IB_graphics/edit.gif). They're there to clarify which part of the post the response is responding to.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #3
Sorry I was thinking about Avernum 1 version.

[ Thursday, September 07, 2006 17:34: Message edited by: Randomizer ]