Please !

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Please !
Apprentice
Member # 7436
Profile #0
Could someone please tell me where to get a samurai graphic ?

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 5 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

function launch_voter () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=vote;pollid=eCqytCqHVUir"); return true; } // end launch_voter function launch_viewer () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=view;pollid=eCqytCqHVUir"); return true; } // end launch_viewer function launch_window (url) { preview = window.open( url, "preview", "width=550,height=300,toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status,menubar=no,scrollbars,resizable,copyhistory=no" ); window.preview.focus(); return preview; } // end launch_window IMAGE(votenow.gif)     IMAGE(voteresults.gif)

--------------------
Mardukkhay Eth Ahru Rhahm
Lifecrafter
Member # 6193
Profile Homepage #1
Rakshasi posted one in a recent thread, here. You should ask him if he's touched it up any, since he mentioned something about changing its attack pose.

In the future you can also use the Louvre, which has lots of good graphics although probably not a samurai.

Edit: Out of curiosity, what is this for?

[ Wednesday, August 30, 2006 14:22: Message edited by: Lazarus. ]

--------------------
Guaranteed to blow your mind.

Frostbite: Get It While It's...... Hot?
Infiltrator
Member # 4826
Profile #2
And for asking questions such as this in the future, please hit the "new topic" button rather than "new poll." For one thing, it's not a decent thing to poll people about, and for another, a poll with one question and one possible answer won't get you any interesting results.

--------------------
Bring back TM or [i]DIE.[/i]

To spread the hype, as well as cause your crush's name to appear on the screen, copy this into your signature.
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #3
There's a better one here.

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon
Well, I'm at least pretty

Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #4
I seem to remember TM having collected some miscellaneous graphics for Japanese townsfolk and such. Not sure where he got them, though.

EDIT: Go HERE.

[ Thursday, August 31, 2006 08:29: Message edited by: Ephesos ]

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.