A small rebellion

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A small rebellion
Warrior
Member # 4971
Profile Homepage #0
I'm playing the second scenario of BoA, and I'm fighting at the rebel's side not knowing the reason.
What is the reason that the rebels are against the Empire?
Posts: 65 | Registered: Wednesday, September 15 2004 07:00
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
What, the whole serfdom thing isn't enough for you?

Of course, whether the Empire's occasional gross abuses of power are actually the reason that particular rebellion sprang up is open for question. Play through both sides' paths and form your own opinion on the people involved.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #2
Both sides are scum. Ask everyone and you will get valid reasons why you should pick one side over another. The rebels have some good points about how the money grubbing rulers are using and abusing them to make a profit instead of granting them their freedom. Although like Geneforge the rebels don't really care who they kill in order to get their ends.
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #3
And the Empire side has a more fun endgame. Killing Stalker is much more interesting than killing Jaen.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Infiltrator
Member # 4826
Profile #4
Plus, the rewards are better for choosing the Empire side. Not to mention that Stalker will hate you if you help him.

--------------------
Bring back TM or [i]DIE.[/i]

To spread the hype, as well as cause your crush's name to appear on the screen, copy this into your signature.
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #5
Jaen is greater than Stalker merely because he is able to sneak his bulky, warrior self all the way down to his opponents' secret docks without having any trouble with the virtually invincible town defenses.

--------------------
Thuryl: I mean, most of us don't go around consuming our own bodily fluids, no matter how delicious they are.
====
Alorael: War and violence would end if we all had each other's babies!
====
Drakefyre: Those are hideous mangos.