trouble for a newbie

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: trouble for a newbie
Apprentice
Member # 6221
Profile #0
I was wondering if someone could help me with where to go next after talking to the 3 vanhanti's down below the school,they did give me the crystal.....I think I killed the spiders they were talking about.I sure would like to finish this....I feel lost like an easter egg.Help please!!!
Kenneth C. :confused:

--------------------
GO DALLAS STARS
'90 Red
'92 SHO-SHO
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #1
Did you talk to the spiders before you killed them? If not, go back to a save file that shows them still living. You need them for something later on.

--------------------
Polaris
Rache's A3 Site reformatted 2/3 done
Rache's A3 Site, original version
Apprentice
Member # 6221
Profile #2
Nope.....they attacked 1st so I had no choice but to kill them.Should I reset the town and start all over?

--------------------
GO DALLAS STARS
'90 Red
'92 SHO-SHO
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #3
They attacked you? That sounds as if you killed some giant spiders, not the GIFTS. They are curious and talkative, not hostile. I can't remember their position, look it up in a walkthrough. Maybe you haven't met them yet.

--------------------
Polaris
Rache's A3 Site reformatted 2/3 done
Rache's A3 Site, original version
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #4
This is definetly a scenario question. please post these in the Blades of avernum forum.

if I'm right you're talking about VoDT, ef already said almost all things necesarry, but here's more about it.

You went to these Vahantai, right? They told you about some spiders (big friendly talking spiders). You should find the CHIEF spider. I think he is in some big sort of cave to the south of most GIFTS caves. he'll tell you about some insects to the north. they want you to get their aggs. get them the eggs and he'll tell you where to go for the crystal.

(if you encounter some spider in a corrider that's guarding something and the spider lets you through, you're at the right place. if he doesn't let you trough, go back to the chief spider and keep asking untill he tells you a password.

From what you told in the first post, I gather you killed some giant bug to the most southeastern parts of the level, am I right? that you should eventually also kill, but only farther in the game.

I hope I said enough.

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!