Bookshelf

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Bookshelf
Warrior
Member # 4492
Profile #0
I can walk through them. Yucks.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
That's why Jeff always put his bookshelves up against walls. If you look, you'll notice he did that both in the Trilogy and in Blades.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #2
If you want, you can change them so that they are blocked to the north and west respectively.

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Warrior
Member # 4492
Profile #3
Oh boy, looks like I need a bigger room for my rows of bookshelves to include walls.
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #4
You don't, as TM said, just go in and make bookshelves impossible to walk through from the west and north via your scendata script.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Warrior
Member # 4492
Profile #5
I have already rearranged the furniture but thanks for the info, I wasn't sure if walking diagnonally will work that way so I didn't waste time trying it.
Warrior
Member # 3610
Profile #6
In addition, bookcases make really good secret doors. You can back a bookcase (or any other wall design) against a secret door wall, and then players can get in. I use this more for either places like a private study that don't add to the plot, or places I want accessable, but not *too* accessable. I think Jeff used this trick in A2 in the library.