Simple screen size question

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Simple screen size question
Apprentice
Member # 4774
Profile #0
Newbie alert.

Using the editor in Windows, I find I can not adjust the size of the editor window relative to my entire screen. This make the buttons pretty small and hard to see. Does anyone hae a solution, other than buying a 100" screen?

Thanks!
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
Reduce your screen resolution.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 4774
Profile #2
Hmm, ok, that seems sensible. Low graphics game does not need high resolution. I will give it a shot, thanks.
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #3
The editor does not have (among other things):
A resizable window, nor a resolution conforming one.A large number of hotkeys and shortcuts for somewhat common actions.Scrolling mechanisms for dialog boxes. If a few more fields were added to dialogs such as the outdoor encounter one, there would not be any more room on the screen!Zoom functions.Resizeable outdoors.Copying and pasting of section sof towns.Sampler tool for terrain and floors.An undo function.An easy way to load different sections of the outdoors and towns. (You must reference everything by number or coordinate.)An easy way to scroll diagonally and quickly from the keyboard.

--------------------
Thuryl: I mean, most of us don't go around consuming our own bodily fluids, no matter how delicious they are.
====
Alorael: War and violence would end if we all had each other's babies!
====
Drakefyre: Those are hideous mangos.
Warrior
Member # 4987
Profile Homepage #4
quote:
Originally written by Garrison:

The editor does not have (among other things):
An easy way to scroll diagonally and quickly from the keyboard.

Shift + 1,4,7,8,9,6,3, or 2
Control + 1,2,3,4,6,7,8, or 9
Edit: not sure about the regular editor, but the 3D does. I would guess it's the same for the regular editor...

[ Friday, October 08, 2004 19:48: Message edited by: You get NOTHING ]
Warrior
Member # 4202
Profile Homepage #5
I put in the 3D Editor the SHIFT-direction feature, easy scrolling between outdoor sectors, a way to change outdoor size, and hotkeys for changing what view you're using.

--------------------
Creator of the 3D Blades of Avernum Editor for Mac. Get it at Ingenious Isaac's Illusion, my web page. Better yet, get Battle for Wesnoth, a wonderful free TBS game.
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #6
Oh I know that. Your 111 post thread is a huge billboard for it. I'm just stating the things that the Editor lacks. They are obviously not original observations; they usually aren't when someone has already added the features :P .

--------------------
Thuryl: I mean, most of us don't go around consuming our own bodily fluids, no matter how delicious they are.
====
Alorael: War and violence would end if we all had each other's babies!
====
Drakefyre: Those are hideous mangos.