scenario idea

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: scenario idea
Apprentice
Member # 3676
Profile #0
After going throught the DwtD I was surprised to see the ?Grifon? that was in the prison cell, waiting for the terrible things to be done to it.
the presence of this creature makes me wonder if a scenario has been, or will be, made that has a colony of these creatures that are part of the story. Example being, you are hired by the empire/avernum to find the colony and depending on which side your on you attack or defend these new friends/foes.
And lets not forget the lovely treasure you get reguardless.

Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban seems a possiblity too.

[ Tuesday, June 22, 2004 04:50: Message edited by: The Red Shaper ]

--------------------
The living are important.
The dead, to be remembered.
Infiltrator
Member # 154
Profile #1
Err.. first there was a 75%-summarised-compressed-loads movie called "Harry Potter and the Prizoner of Azkaban", now you want an even more compressed BoA scenario? :P

The gryffon thing is interesting, but too alike ASR.

--------------------
Apparently still annoying.
Apprentice
Member # 3676
Profile #2
I did not realise that there is a Harry Potter short event in any of the Scenarios available.

I was thinking of a new one in where you have more interaction with the gryffons.

--------------------
The living are important.
The dead, to be remembered.
Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #3
Firstly, he was referring to the MOVIE (motion picture) of Harry Potter. While I disgust the thought of anything Harry Potter (you call that fantasy?), I did happen to know that.

Secondly, unless you want to offend RPG heads, it's usually spelt 'griffon'. The y is used by modern people who read Harry Potter. Also, a scenario revolving around saving/killing griffons is hardly anything to be excited about. Maybe some... oh I dunno... story might help?

On second thought, these boards lack many (any?) RPG heads... so use the y if you want. I'll get over it.

--------------------
DEMON PLAY,
DEMON OUT!
Posts: 1582 | Registered: Wednesday, November 13 2002 08:00
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #4
But is it a Gryffon, a Griffin, or a Gryphon?!

...more to the point, does anyone care? If the graphic inspired you, feel free to use it in your scenario.

(And heck, Karzoth, there are a lot of BoE scenarios that revolve around going around killing Sliths because they're there or killing undead because they're there. Going around killing eagle/lion hybrids (I think) because they're there would only be a small departure from the norm.)

[ Wednesday, June 23, 2004 06:40: Message edited by: Imban ]
Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #5
Bah! I expect more!

--------------------
DEMON PLAY,
DEMON OUT!
Posts: 1582 | Registered: Wednesday, November 13 2002 08:00