can't find graphics 2000?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: can't find graphics 2000?
Apprentice
Member # 4510
Profile #0
can't find warrior's grove? what gives? i think i did everything right when i set things up...

--------------------
"From now on, our lives will revolve around OVERWHELMING WORD!" -Pokèmon Saphire, Dewford Town Trend Maniac
Erudite*
Member # 3042
Profile #1
Put the editor's executable file (.exe) into the data folder on it's own instead of in the folder it comes in.

[ Wednesday, June 16, 2004 16:53: Message edited by: xxo ]

--------------------
Ex-member-#2475.
Post count = 406 + whatever it says below.
Board Administrator
Member # 1
Profile Homepage #2
Since this is only post 12987 of the 1000000 times people will post saying, "Why doesn't the editor work?" I have to say one thing in my defense. The error dialog that comes up saying graphic 2000 is missing actually says, "Make sure the editor is in the Data folder on the Blades of Avernum folder."

I tried. I swear I tried ...

- Jeff Vogel

--------------------
Official Board Admin
spidweb@spiderwebsoftware.com
Infiltrator
Member # 154
Profile #3
You know Jeff, making it say "the editor executable (.exe) is in the Data folder" would probably fix it a bit better. :)

Also, I find the placement of the Editor in the Data folder illogical. I'd rather be able to place it in the main BoA directory.

[ Thursday, June 17, 2004 01:35: Message edited by: Grey-Eyed Stranger ]

--------------------
Apparently still annoying.
Apprentice
Member # 4510
Profile #4
oh geez... thanks *blush*

it seems so straight forward now. somehow, i thought the README1ST file was exhorting me to make sure i extracted the files to the 'data' directory... which i dilligently did, of course...

silly me.

thanks for the help, sorry to be a nuisance!

--------------------
"From now on, our lives will revolve around OVERWHELMING WORD!" -Pokèmon Saphire, Dewford Town Trend Maniac
Shock Trooper
Member # 3022
Profile #5
Actually, I think the big problem is that the exe is packaged inside the BOA Editor directory in the zip. So simply unzipping, and using the "use path" option will not work.