BoA for intel macs

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: BoA for intel macs
Apprentice
Member # 5767
Profile #0
Has there been any word on weather BoA is going to be updated to make it native on the new intel macs, cus right now it runs very slow

--------------------
Death is just an engineering problem.
Infiltrator
Member # 3040
Profile #1
You can adjust the speed in the Preferences; you might make sure that's not where the problem is first.

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 7060
Profile #2
Nargil, I sympathize. I'm awaiting an UB version, and in the meantime adjusting the speed helps, but not much. It's really noticeable when you whang an arrow.

Me.

--------------------
This is my sig. Thanks for looking. :p
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #3
Turning off the sound might speed it up a little bit too.

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #4
I would recommend forwarding your concern to Jeff. If enough people start complaining about fairly recent games not being able to run, the chances of him doing something about it increase.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #5
Yes, I am about to purchase a 20" iMac, and was wondering the same thing. Hopefully all future games run natively.

--------------------
The Knight Between Posts.