Control Room Keys

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Control Room Keys
Apprentice
Member # 7009
Profile #0
I've run across a problem in the first senario. I ended up hostile to the spiders in the shool and now cannot get the crystal from the chief. The ingam help said use the editor to reset the cities (is that correct?). Is there anyway to do this without resetting anything or if I have to what does it reset.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #1
Yes, you need to reset the towns through the character editor. This will make all the friendly characters in all towns alive again. Unfortunately, it will make all hostile characters in all towns alive again as well.

Dikiyoba.
Infiltrator
Member # 3441
Profile Homepage #2
Can't you just give yourself the crystal with the editor? BTW, I don't blame you for killng those accursed GIFTS.

[ Friday, April 07, 2006 20:24: Message edited by: Smugglers' Alliance, Chief of the ]

--------------------
"As our circle of knowledge expands, so does the circumference of darkness surrounding it." --Albert Einstein
--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 7009
Profile #3
How would I give myself the crystal (haven't used editor yet)
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #4
The character editor is towards the bottom of the main screen. Once there, load up your game. If you want to just give yourself the item, go to "Advanced features" and select the "Give an item" option. After that, a little window will pop up. Type in "478" and you will recieve the opening stone that you will normally get as a reward from the GIFTS.

You are generally advised not to mess with the advanced features. Take my advice at your own risk.

Is Dikiyoba the only one who doesn't mind the GIFTS? Dikiyoba wouldn't want one as a pet, of course, but Dikiyoba doesn't feel the urge to wipe the GIFTS out of existance.

Edit: Typo.

[ Friday, April 07, 2006 20:49: Message edited by: Dikiyoba ]
Apprentice
Member # 7009
Profile #5
Thanks for the replies. Wasn't looking forward to having to start all over.