Question about Endurance

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Question about Endurance
Warrior
Member # 1177
Profile #0
Is there any advantage of not increasing Endurance until very high levels (let's say lvl 30)?

For example on lvl 1, I have a 5 Endurance. On level 11, it has 44 HP. And then I increase it to 10 Endurance. How many HP will I get?

Or I'm on lvl 1, but i increase endurance to 10. After level 11, how many HP will I get?

So the question is, do I get more HP if I increase Endurance on high levels?
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #1
You should end up with the same amount of HP no matter when you raise your character's Endurance.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Warrior
Member # 1177
Profile #2
I see. How about Spell points, does it end up the same amount no matter when I increase my Magic skills or Intelligence?
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #3
Yes.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Warrior
Member # 1177
Profile #4
So does this apply on Avernum 1-5 and also Geneforge 1-3?
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #5
Um, A5 is a long way from being finished. No one is going to be able to tell you how it will work in that game.

--------------------
SupaNik: Aran, you're not big enough to threaten Ash. Dammit, even JV had to think twice.
Warrior
Member # 1177
Profile #6
Oh. Sorry. That was a typo. I really mean A 1-4. So does it apply on those games including Geneforges?
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #7
Yes. The games only care about what the statistic is, not when it was raised. There's only one little trick to choosing when to raise stats. Sometimes, you can find a trainer to raise a stat. But if you raise that stat to too high a level, the trainer won't be able to train you.

Dikiyoba.
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #8
You only need a few points of endurance initially for everyone, and then just add when you feel that your characters are dying too easily. You will need a fairly high level to obtain Resistance, though.

--------------------
Thuryl: I mean, most of us don't go around consuming our own bodily fluids, no matter how delicious they are.
====
Alorael: War and violence would end if we all had each other's babies!
====
Drakefyre: Those are hideous mangos.