the end of the KZR

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: the end of the KZR
Warrior
Member # 415
Profile Homepage #0
I finally...FINALLY made it through Koths defenses in one piece. I got so frustrated it that I had to take a break for a week before trying again. Now, Im face to face with Koth. He says he'll let me pass if I give him somthing he wants. I dont think i have whatever it is he wants...what does he want and where can I find it?

ps-Im on day 11....looks like I have to start over...

--------------------
Big up your self!
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #1
I believe the possible items to give him are Morog's dragon history scroll, the Melora opal, and the Crystal of Purity.

You'd know if you had them... they're special items. So in theory, you'd have to start over, or just cheat via character editor.

Out of curiosity, how did it take you 11 days to get to Khoth, without recovering any of the special items?

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #2
You mean ZKR as in Za-Khazi Run, right? :P

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Post Navel Trauma ^_^
Member # 67
Profile Homepage #3
I don't think you'll have to start over. Just backtrack a bit. Easiest would be the Crystal of Purity, probably. Go back south through the trog fort again, and west to the island in the middle of the round lake, and take the quest you find there. 11 days gone still gives you plenty of time, I think.

--------------------
Barcoorah: I even did it to a big dorset ram.

New Mac BoE
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #4
If you're feeling particularly ambitious, and have a few invulnerability potions and/or Heroic Brews to spare, killing Khoth will also allow you to get past him.

[ Tuesday, March 07, 2006 04:33: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Shock Trooper
Member # 6821
Profile #5
quote:
Originally written by Thuryl:

If you're feeling particularly ambitious, and have a few invulnerability potions and/or Heroic Brews to spare, killing Khoth will also allow you to get past him.
Yes. Although it's my opinion much harder than simply giving him what he wants. Also, if you bring him more than one of the items he wants, he'll reward you.
Posts: 363 | Registered: Wednesday, February 22 2006 08:00
Warrior
Member # 415
Profile Homepage #6
Im not really sure how I killed 11 days without getting any special items. I dont have as much time to play BoA anymore, so I played this scenerio over a few months. I was distracted i guess.

I guess Ill head south for the trogol fort...thanks for the help.

--------------------
Big up your self!
Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #7
Koth's eyes are more valuable than any reward or item in the scenario. I killed him twice just to get both major healing items.

--------------------
The Knight Between Posts.
Warrior
Member # 415
Profile Homepage #8
oh dang...can anyone tell me where specifiecly the trogol special item is?

--------------------
Big up your self!
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #9
It's not in the trog fort -- the quest for it starts on the little island in the lake to the south and west of it.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!