VODT- School of Magery

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: VODT- School of Magery
Apprentice
Member # 6764
Profile #0
I've entered the school of Magery and made it all the way down to the Administration level. How do I find the Venhaiti? I read the manual but still can't figure it out. Those maps are so confusing.

--------------------
"I've got something in my front pocket just for you...why don't you reach down in my pocket and see what it is?"
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #1
First, go to the library level, not the administartion level. then work your way to the other end of the corridor, but don't descend the stairs. instead, open the door which you past on your lefthand, seen from your party's perspective. You'll find that it is all ruined there, if you are at the right place. now walk down that corridor, and you find a slope down, leading into a cave. the Vahnatai are in that cave (not the venhaiti).

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Warrior
Member # 3208
Profile #2
Just get out of the school and go across the cavern I think. Go in the place with loads of cruddy gremlins and, err..., I forgot, then follow thralni's commands i guess.
Apprentice
Member # 6764
Profile #3
Where is the library? Is that where the records are?

--------------------
"I've got something in my front pocket just for you...why don't you reach down in my pocket and see what it is?"
Shock Trooper
Member # 3174
Profile Homepage #4
Its the big place blocked by those green glowing barriers. East of the barriers is the room leading down to the Vahnatai.

--------------------
Aa' menle nauva calen ar' ta hwesta e' ale'quenle, melloneamin.
---------------------
Finder of impossible beta testing errors.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #5
It sounds like avernumnewbie is still stuck in the first half of the school. If so, avernumnewbie, read the rest of this post. If not, disregard it.

1. The exit to the second half of the school from the Administration level is blocked off.
2. You need to free the dragon in the Storage level.
3. Listen to what the dragon tells you to do. Use the record button (the book symbol) whenever you read something important to reference it from the journal (the scroll symbol).
4. The dragon's instructions are relevant to a place in the Holding level.
5. Once freed, the dragon will open the way to the second half of the school.
6. Actually, it just opens the way to a large cavern.
7. At the opposite end of the cavern, however, is the second half of the school.
8. You must explore the Entry level and the Library level before you reach the vahnatai level.
9. In other words, you're a long ways away from finding the vahnatai. Explore! It will all work out in the end.

Dikiyoba.