BoA Chat Log

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: BoA Chat Log
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #0
As most of you are probably aware, there was a BoA design chat over AIM today. I have saved a log of that chat, and it is available here. I do not have the entire log because I lost my connection, but I do have the first 8 hours. When I lost my connection, there were only a couple people still online. I'm sure if you're really curious, TM, Kel, or Thuryl can tell you what they talked about after the log ends.

[ Tuesday, January 10, 2006 22:55: Message edited by: Tyranicus ]

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
This is what happened after that log ends. Not much more to see.

As Thuryl mentioned in the other thread, we should note that there is mild profanity and a thing or two that does not fit the CoC on these boards in these logs. View at your own risk.

[ Tuesday, January 10, 2006 23:57: Message edited by: Kelandon ]

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #2
Thanks, Kel. I forgot to mention the CoC. Anyway, I have appended your post onto the end of mine, since I have almost the whole thing.

[ Wednesday, January 11, 2006 05:11: Message edited by: Tyranicus ]

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Warrior
Member # 5274
Profile #3
From memory there may be one or two personal remarks you might want to censor.

[ Wednesday, January 11, 2006 04:35: Message edited by: Poit ]

--------------------
I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #4
I think a "view at your own risk" warning is quite sufficient. If you feel really strongly about it, Poit, feel free to censor it yourself. It's on the Ermarian ftp after all. Anyone can edit it.

[ Wednesday, January 11, 2006 05:15: Message edited by: Tyranicus ]

--------------------
Spiderweb Chat Room
Warrior
Member # 5274
Profile #5
No I've got nothing against it, just thought some people might get prissy about being called names behind their back. Most people wouldn't care.

--------------------
I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #6
The people in question, I presume that we're talking about the same people, have never been very active at all in the BoA community. I doubt they'll even read this.

--------------------
Spiderweb Chat Room
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #7
quote:
Originally written by Tyranicus:

It's on the Ermarian ftp after all. Anyone can edit it.
Funnily enough, I didn't notice that before you mentioned it. :P

Also, I wouldn't worry - the ToS just says no adult material, which this isn't. Unless I get a nasty email I won't get into censoring.

--------------------
EncyclopaediaArchivesMembersRSS [Topic / Forum] • BlogPolarisNaNoWriMo
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
I have a love of woodwind instruments.