A question about "Mad Ambition" for Mac

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A question about "Mad Ambition" for Mac
Warrior
Member # 6501
Profile Homepage #0
What´s going on in this scenario. The story, reviews, items etc. sound good, but nothing is really working! :( :(

A list about the things I noticed:
you got no chance to leave the scenario regular;
you can´t sleep in the barracks;
there are not enough town entrances;
Dervish Malachai is in nearly every town and does not respond because of an dialog error;
Malachai is in the old smithty BEFORE I´m able to sleep!

That is all I´m able to find yet. TM or anyone who got a functional mac or windows scenario, please try to fix that and delete the ones at download pages!

--------------------
You know, why the Sliths are green - because of their scales.

Maybe you know why some slith eyes were once red - ´cause the demons, which led them were red.

But why are the eyes of the Slith Lord Followers red? Because they see the remains of their enemies always before the battle begins!
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #1
...update your version of BoA.

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 6068
Profile #2
And for what it's worth, get the new version of "Mad Ambition."

(I LOVE that Zenbu-No-Yoroi thing!)

--------------------
"Sometimes I get all hungry!
And then I catch some flies!
They fly into my webs!
They are really yummy guys!"
-Spider
Warrior
Member # 6501
Profile Homepage #3
I would get the new scen, but where is one???
I tried every link I was able to find, but there was always the same scenario version!

(Zenbu-no-Yori is just the best plate mail you can find yet!) :)

--------------------

Maybe you know why some slith eyes were once red - ´cause the demons, which led them were red.

But why are the eyes of the Slith Lord Followers red? Because they see the remains of their enemies always before the battle begins!
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #4
Update Blades of Avernum. Your problem is that you do not have the most recent version of the program itself, which explains why the town script of every town in the game is somehow broken.

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #5
Zenbu no Yoroi's ability is certainly really useful, but even regular Blessed Plate Mail blocks more physical damage, and has half the encumbrance.

Oh, and Blessed Mithril Plate blocks an average of 13.5 more damage from every hit and has 0 encumbrance.

EDIT: Of course, now that I've said all this, I must mention that my main fighter still uses Zenbu no Yoroi, since from the #1 position, he tends to take a lot of fire breaths and heat rays and other such ill will immediately upon entering rooms and rounding corners in town mode.

[ Friday, December 02, 2005 08:11: Message edited by: Imban ]
Warrior
Member # 6501
Profile Homepage #6
Since I play mostly with only one character, Zenbu´s armor is very important for me.
It´s also a very good spell blocker!

--------------------