VoDT piercing Crystal Number

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: VoDT piercing Crystal Number
Agent
Member # 4574
Profile #0
I'm back. I got hooked on someother games but now I'm back. Anyways I'm playing Valley of Dying Things and I need to know, what's the piercing crystal number? For some reason I couldn't find a single piercing crystal in game. Please reply soon.

--------------------
Constitutional monarchies are the in monarchies.
Shock Trooper
Member # 932
Profile #1
Item 326 - Piercing Crystal.

--------------------
Microsoft Patents Ones, Zeroes (March 25, 1998)
"Asians are good at Starcraft because they're always squinting, thus they can see things sharply. Remember to always squint in war." ~ Sun-Tzu
Agent
Member # 4574
Profile #2
Thanks, that was a big help.

--------------------
Constitutional monarchies are the in monarchies.
Warrior
Member # 6501
Profile Homepage #3
Important! IMPORTANT!

Yes, it´s maybe important, but (I hope) not for all BoA players. If you are stuck at some end of scenario and you need a specific item (say a piercing crystal or something), just open the scenario editor, start any scenarío and look for the item + number. Then you are able to give it your party though the character editor!!!

I hope this helps anyone.

--------------------
You know, why the Sliths are green - because of their scales.

Maybe you know why some slith eyes were once red - ´cause the demons, which led them were red.

But why are the eyes of the Slith Lord Followers red? Because they see the remains of their enemies always before the battle begins!
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #4
That's not completely true, you know. You have open that particular scenario in the scenario editor, not just any scenario, or else the item you need may be different.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Warrior
Member # 6501
Profile Homepage #5
Yeah, right I forgot to write that I meant items, already existing in the base scenario.

Thanks for correcting Kel. ;)

But while looking at THAT scenario you are just in would be (mostly) only cheating!

--------------------
You know, why the Sliths are green - because of their scales.

Maybe you know why some slith eyes were once red - ´cause the demons, which led them were red.

But why are the eyes of the Slith Lord Followers red? Because they see the remains of their enemies always before the battle begins!