Canopy

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Canopy
Apprentice
Member # 6377
Profile #0
Hey, on Canopy level, I got to the middle of the Bear fortress, and I can't beat the invisible holy bears when I explode the rock up. Am I supposed to do that?
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #1
Check the readme.

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #2
You are supposed (I think) to blow up the rock. The only way I found to defeat them, is simply by climbing on to the platform on which the rock stand in combat mode. But, before youy go up, bless and haste. Then, when the cutscene starts, you'll stand down the platform again. The places were the holy bears stand when they turn invisible is the same place as they stand when your turn to attack starts. So, what you have to do, walk with your warriors over to the bears, healing and hasting them, and hack them to pieces. That's how I did it.

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #3
Summoned monsters see things.

*this message sponsored by readme*

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

Well, I'm at least pretty sure that Salmon is losing.

Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #4
Just try and gauge where the beams of energy are coming from, then charge at the spot.

Also, you'll be able to tell if something's next to you when you try to move away. Sadly, that's not nearly as effective. But running around aimlessly with blessed/hasted warriors is fun, after all...

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.