"a small rebellion" help (stalker's fortress)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: "a small rebellion" help (stalker's fortress)
Apprentice
Member # 6402
Profile #0
Hello, I'm on this map.. I intended to help the rebels, but I wanted to say hi to Stalker. I saved after I was captured because it still sounded like I had a choice. Do I? Can I escape and still do what they want from me? I mean I guess I could just kill Stalker, but I prefer the rebels to the Empire. Is this possible? Thanks in advance.

[ Tuesday, October 18, 2005 18:50: Message edited by: owen ]
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #1
Jaen makes it clear to you that, if you are to say "hi" to Stalker, you will be doing so to say "bye" to him shortly thereafter.
Of course, killing Jaen is still possible.

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 6068
Profile #2
It's natural that the Empire would make things "clear" only to some of its employees.

You should meet Stalker to say "Hi," get your mission, report back, and leave your reward and extra equipment at the docks to help the Hill Runners' holy cause. :mad:

--------------------
"Sometimes I get all hungry!
And then I catch some flies!
They fly into my webs!
They are really yummy guys!"
-Spider
Apprentice
Member # 6402
Profile #3
Hmm, I must have missed that message.

I can't talk to Stalker though either.. when I enter where he is, and hit "t" it says "nobody nearby" even when he's just a square off. He and his cronies just fight me...
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #4
Chief Spider appears to be describing what he thinks should be possible, not what actually is possible. Disregard his post. CS, you probably shouldn't post in help topics describing things you wish you could do but can't; it tends to confuse the person who actually wants help.

owen, at the point in the game where you are, there's no choice except to kill Stalker. I'm pretty sure that once you demand to see Stalker, you've closed off the rebel path. Sorry.

(As mentioned above, though, you can still kill Jaen afterwards.)

[ Tuesday, October 18, 2005 22:11: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 6402
Profile #5
That's too bad. The rebels aren't very cool anyway, checking up on me as much as they do. And man, after you kill whatsisname you think maybe they'd trust you a little. But I guess I'll take out Jaen too for good measure.
Shock Trooper
Member # 6068
Profile #6
:mad: :mad: :mad: GRAAAAAWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

DEATH TO THE EMPIRE!
DEATH TO PRALGAD!
LEAGRE IS GREAT! :mad:

--------------------
"Sometimes I get all hungry!
And then I catch some flies!
They fly into my webs!
They are really yummy guys!"
-Spider
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #7
:mad: :mad: :mad: The smilies are red! There are three on each side! :mad: :mad: :mad:
I dislike candy! :mad:
Death to bookshelves! :mad:

In other news, the general consensus among Spidwebbers is that the complete and total destruction of all allies and foes (in that order) is about the most fun you can find for $25.

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon
Well, I'm at least pretty