blessing

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: blessing
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #0
I was wondering at which level blesing becomes usefull. I don't know for sure what level I have it now, but its certainly getting usefull. Now I can haste, bless, shield and do that thing that radiant shield does on level one, which I don't know what it is. At what level does blessing become even handier?

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
Well, at level 3, it hastes you. At level 4, it provides magic resistance (which is what that blue wand thing represents). Every level after that just increases the duration of all the effects. I'd say level 3 and above are pretty darn useful.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Shock Trooper
Member # 6068
Profile #2
Does getting spells to level 50 in the HLPM really DO anything? It doesn't seem to do much. Summon Host level 9 is the same as level 10, and that's the same as 50.

--------------------
"Sometimes I get all hungry!
And then I catch some flies!
They fly into my webs!
They are really yummy guys!"
-Spider
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #3
There is no Summon Host in BoA. There is one in Exile, but this is not Exile. This is Avernum.

OMGBurn!

Anyway, the Summoning spells are speshul because they have limits (eight super-strong creatures at the maximum level).

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon
Well, I'm at least pretty

Shock Trooper
Member # 6068
Profile #4
Ooooh, "DIVINE" Host, sorrreeey. :rolleyes:

--------------------
"Sometimes I get all hungry!
And then I catch some flies!
They fly into my webs!
They are really yummy guys!"
-Spider
Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #5
Does it matter what it's called? :/ Any way I've noticed spells at very high levels are not significantly different from lvl3. Perhaps the game is not truly set up to accommodate say lvl 50 spells.

--------------------
The Knight Between Posts.