What do you do whenever......

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: What do you do whenever......
Apprentice
Member # 5920
Profile Homepage #0
......Spiderweb Software releases a new game? Do you, immediatly after finishing the previous newest game, remove the other from the dock, download the new game, add it to the dock, and then start playing it, forgetting about the previous game. Are you going to delete the BoA alias when Avernum 4 gets out and start playing it instead? Or are you like me one who doesn't abandon more-than-epic games like BoA until they make a better version, rewrite, or sequel to that more-than-epic game? (Because I doubt that Avernum 4 has a scenario development system available.)

--------------------
"Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul." -Sauron
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
1. Spiderweb games maintain permanent residence on my hard disk, and I have played BoA, BoE, and A2 more than any others. None are on my dock, though. I don't believe in docks. (For the Apple illiterate, the dock is roughly analogous to the Start menu.)

2. This probably belongs in General, not BoA.

—Alorael, who downloads and plays the demos of new Spiderweb games almost immediately. Then he gets to decide whether they are worth the time and money. Then he finishes whatever else he's playing, if reasonable and applicable, before starting a new romp through endless monster corpses.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #2
Hmmm. i think I probably just continue playing what i always used to play, except that i download the demo of the new game, and if i like it, i complete the demo and start playing the old game again, otherwise I just throw it of my harddisk never to download it again.

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!