Set stuff Done

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Set stuff Done
Warrior
Member # 5854
Profile #0
In Backwater Calls, I could not defeat the dragon, no matter what, and then I accidentally saved way too far into combat to back out. I was so frustrated, I decided to use the SDF file. I inputted the numbers for kill the dragon, and nothing happened! Did I maybe do something wrong?
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #1
It would have been much easierto load up the Character Editor from the title screen, and pull your party out of town.

By using the SDF's, the dragon is technically dead, but only if you return to the town after leaving... I think....

SDF's work by marking if a creature is dead, and then removing it when you return to town. You have to leave town befre it will work, but I think using the editor voids what you do in the town you're in.

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

*Name by Slarty, so blame him if it's filthy...
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #2
quote:
Originally written by SupaNik:

You have to leave town befre it will work, but I think using the editor voids what you do in the town you're in.
That "Things you have done in town will not be saved" message is pretty misleading, actually. Most of what you've done is saved, just as it would be if you left town by a more conventional route.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!