Death to Anama!!!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Death to Anama!!!
Shock Trooper
Member # 6068
Profile #0
That extremist cult just gets in the way of everything! Reject magic, bah! To what end? No wonder they couldn't purge those weakling cockroaches.

But they can't even handle living by their own principles! They use piercing crystals and a little spell many of us know as DIVINE FIRE! So there's really no Anama who fully lives by his own doctrine, only "cafeteria Anama," like wanabe "Catholic" politicians

Nobody really needed four secret agents of Avernum to go up and exterminate the cockroaches, if they would just bite their tounges and cast a few Far Sights around the island, finding the source and destroying the feeble machinery that kept the "plague" going. No, they had it easiest of all, but they would not only not take advantage of it, but they stifled anyone else using mage spells, trying to make a difference. And whoever wasn't a part of their hippy "peace and love" and "let's not just get bitten by weakling bugs, but let's do it TOGETHER while coughing and wheezing pathetically" majority, for that matter.

I stole the Anama's treasure. I bought fake rings to invade their inner sanctum. I responded "No" to the priests philosophy questions around the island. I don't regret it.

Oh, and you know that beggar in "Backwater Calls" who keeps saying, "reject magic! The end is coming!" Well, I blasted him with a level 10 Arcane Blow spell just for the heck of it.

--------------------
"Sometimes I get all hungry!
And then I catch some flies!
They fly into my webs!
They are really yummy guys!"
-Spider
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #1
Now calm down chief spider. tell me. How did you get to steal the treasure when answering "no" all the time, what fake ring are you talking about and who the hell is the beggar? I also don't really like the anama, but I said yes to the questions because I didn't wan to upset them by saying their beliefs are crap!

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #2
You are in so much trouble when Drakey sees this.

--------------------
SupaNik: Aran, you're not big enough to threaten Ash. Dammit, even JV had to think twice.
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #3
Doesn't this actually belong in the Avernum Trilogy forum? I mean, if it truly belongs anywhere, it shouldn't be here.

Now to go and actually read the first three posts....

*this message supports good behaviour while Drakey is on vacation*

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

Well, I'm at least pretty sure that Salmon is losing.

Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #4
quote:
Originally written by Ash Lael:

Yes I know. I tought he was mainly a Vahnatai fan, wasn't he? But don't TRY even to convince me that the Anama say crap (if i would join them and therefor lose my mage spells, I would be powerless).

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #5
Cryptic comment of the day:

We really need to get that new RP started... ^__________^

--------------------
EncyclopaediaArchivesMembersRSS [Topic / Forum] • BlogPolarisNaNoWriMo
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
I have a love of woodwind instruments.
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #6
quote:
Originally written by Ash Lael:

O_O Drakey is Anama fan? Hm, I bet this is only compromising gossip :P

t Spider: The fact that the Anama annoyed you was well worth their invention, non? :) And are they not a perfect satire on America's christian hardliners?

--------------------
Slartucker: * facepalm facepalm facepalm *
Dikiyoba: Are you unconscious yet?
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #7
Nonsense!

Joining the Anama is one of the greatest features of E3/A3. It's a useful way to max out your priest skills early in the game. This increases your ability to bless and heal your all-important fighters, which is the only function of magical PCs anyway. The only remotely useful thing you lose by joining the Anama is the haste spell, but (in E3 at least) the Anama rings prevent you from getting slowed too often and hyperactivity does the rest.

Thralnai: the fake rings can be bought from the guild in Lorelei.

[ Thursday, August 04, 2005 08:53: Message edited by: Micawber ]

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #8
Totally the wrong forum for this.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00