Bahssikava problem

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Bahssikava problem
Shock Trooper
Member # 3368
Profile #0
I feel dreadfully ashamed and stupid having to say this, but I am having a problem playing Bahsikkava. I have a lvl 38 party and and am stuck at the very beginning part where the first character leaves the group and is permanently charmed. I find myself unable to defeat the dragon that I am sure you have to in order to stop your character from being charmed. I consider myself to be a fairly able player of Blades, but this is far beyond me. I am wondering if I should use the HLPM to increase my party so I am able to do it. Or perhaps is there some strategy that I have missed?

[ Monday, July 25, 2005 17:43: Message edited by: Bobo Returns ]

--------------------
"Like most of life's problems, this one can be solved with bending"
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
You have to use Ritual of Sanctification on the altar. If you do that, your first character will still have all the powerful blessings and the dragon should go down quickly.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #2
And in answer to the next question that everyone asks, you can access Ritual of Sanctification from the Use Abilities window.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Shock Trooper
Member # 3368
Profile #3
Wow. I'm an idiot. Thanks.

--------------------
"Like most of life's problems, this one can be solved with bending"
Shock Trooper
Member # 6068
Profile #4
That was one of the most interesting and brilliant parts of any scenario I've ever seen, between the designing and allusion it makes to that when Kass describes the battle going on between bretheren outside.

And don't feel too bad; it took me, like, 7 minutes to figure out that one on my own!
One thing you could do is switch your leader to a non-fighter or someone with the least AP, to make it easier to kill/deflect the drake lord, avoid your leader's attacks, and destroy the evil altar quickly.

--------------------
"Sometimes I get all hungry!
And then I catch some flies!
They fly into my webs!
They are really yummy guys!"
-Spider
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #5
By the way, there is a walkthrough called HINTS.txt that comes with the download.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00