Two More Problems with "Large Rebellion"

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Two More Problems with "Large Rebellion"
Shock Trooper
Member # 6068
Profile #0
I believe there is supposed to be a boat in one of the last towns that describes itself as a dock. I haven't seen it there. Has anyone else experienced that?

Also, the name "Arghadz" is a perfect anagram for "Garzhad." This, for the Vahnatai, should be absolutely blasphemous.

[ Tuesday, July 26, 2005 14:58: Message edited by: Chief Spider watching The Simpsons ]

--------------------
"Sometimes I get all hungry!
And then I catch some flies!
They fly into my webs!
They are really yummy guys!"
-Spider
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #1
Yeah, there is no boat at that dock. Rather than repair the code I went down to the vahnatai dock under the guys house and looked at the scrying crystal again.

*this message sponsored by loki*

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

Well, I'm at least pretty sure that Salmon is losing.

Apprentice
Member # 5920
Profile Homepage #2
Now this is strange. I could've almost sworn that I fixed that bug already. Maybe you haven't got the latest version. Or maybe daddy cheated and never took the scenario submission file to his e-mail (since mine can't support files such high). Or, maybe I never gave the lates update to him. I thought that the latest update was 1.1.2 as it appears on my hard drive, but when I looked at the downloads page it said it was only 1.1. Anyway, now that the bug report bombards start again, I will try satying BAK and send updates every 2 or 3 days.

By the way, I am glad that you guys are somewhat patient. If I'd be working with my classmates they would've already stopped and continued playing GTA SA. However, they would've propably never started testing, coz they don't own a copy of BoA.

[ Tuesday, July 26, 2005 07:48: Message edited by: Omikron ]

--------------------
"Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul." -Sauron
Apprentice
Member # 5920
Profile Homepage #3
And, spider, the name of the vahnatai being anagram with the wizard's was a mere mistake. Sorry if it bugs you elite RPGrs! :-(

--------------------
"Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul." -Sauron