Mad Ambition bug

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Mad Ambition bug
Apprentice
Member # 6122
Profile Homepage #0
Hello one and everyone. I'm not new to the forums per say, I just haven't posted anything yet.

Anyway, the problem I have is as follows: After getting to the fort, when ordered to rest, I open the door, but then I decide not to rest quite yet, and close the door. Afterwards, the door is stuck and I can't open it anymore. No other door does this. This also propably means I have to restart the whole scenario. Is this the wrong place to stuff bug reports?
Post Navel Trauma ^_^
Member # 67
Profile Homepage #1
TM says: Yes, closing the door was a royally poor idea.

--------------------
Barcoorah: I even did it to a big dorset ram.

desperance.net - Don't follow this link
Apprentice
Member # 6122
Profile Homepage #2
Yes, I noticed that
Shock Trooper
Member # 6102
Profile #3
Say, the starting area in "Mad Ambition", after you survive the ambush from the nephils, when you return to the same area and cast Far Sight, there's a whole bunch of graphics of buildings that you never enter for the entire scenairo. Is there any way to access these areas or is this just a game bug?

--------------------
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies in the heart of mankind." -Edward D. Morrison
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #4
That is cutscene land. The only way to access those areas is to play the scenario through, like a normal person.

[ Tuesday, July 19, 2005 13:35: Message edited by: Formerly I ]

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon
Well, I'm at least pretty