A large Rebellion

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: A large Rebellion
Apprentice
Member # 5920
Profile Homepage #25
Just came to think of it. There MIGHT be some bugs in the game engine that become visible when you play the scenario in Windows. There were some Windows users among you, weren't there? I developed it completely on a Macintosh, and with BoA 1.1. Also, if you use BoA 1.0 every creature with the script basicnpc.txt will become unfunctional.

--------------------
"Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul." -Sauron
Infiltrator
Member # 4637
Profile Homepage #26
Yep. It could use some beta testing. :

--------------------
Visit the Blades of Avernum Center
and the Beta Testing Center

--------------
"Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ." Colossians 2:6-9
Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #27
How do you get out of the final bandit fort. I seem unable to place the coins in the required jar. So the shrine doesn't move out of the way.

--------------------
The Knight Between Posts.
Apprentice
Member # 5279
Profile #28
This is for all of you having trouble getting the earrings. I had the same trouble. Then it occured to me why not have my spellcasters melee attack it. And BINGO I got the earrings. By the way my party is level 60+

--------------------
Gotta keep Dancin' the weasels have almost got me!!!!!
Apprentice
Member # 5920
Profile Homepage #29
Hmmm... I think I know where the problem is, VCH. When I tested the scenario myself I used cheats and debugging because I did not have much time.
Well, there is a ordinary special encounter on the cauldron. I should change it to a terrain script, say, specobj.txt instead.

[ Wednesday, June 08, 2005 23:10: Message edited by: Omikron ]

--------------------
"Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul." -Sauron
Apprentice
Member # 5920
Profile Homepage #30
Speaking of the slug, I am going to make some fixes in its script in the next update. I am sorry to tell you that it may take a while because I'm leaving on a holiday. The update will not be released within the next 24 hours. I hope you are ready to show some patience...

[ Wednesday, June 08, 2005 23:17: Message edited by: Omikron ]

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 5920
Profile Homepage #31
And, dgoodrich, I think that a 60+ level party is a bit too strong for A Large Rebellion.

--------------------

Pages