Tables and chests

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Tables and chests
Apprentice
Member # 2773
Profile #0
In the Avernum series its possible to get things off tables and out of chests, but it isnt possible to put them back, would add a nice visusal touch and would prevent all the items strewn on the floor (which i think look too messy)
if it's not too much work.

--------------------
If we assume that at the start of the first game, Micah has been ruling for 20 odd years, and we take into account that he was atleast 30 by the time he took the throne. If we add a year for the events of the first game, then 5 years untill the second, a year for that game and the seven years untill the begginning of the third, then take a year to account for the last one...
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
Jeff has already said that he won't make specific dropping possible because of the extra click required. Suggestions on how to avoid the click were ignored. The fact that this was already programmed for Nethergate was ignored.

—Alorael, who wouldn't get his hopes up. Jeff seems to believe that adventurers don't believe in organization.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #2
Adventurers don't believe in organization do we?

--------------------
DEMON PLAY,
DEMON OUT!
Posts: 1582 | Registered: Wednesday, November 13 2002 08:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 565
Profile #3
i try to be neat in my games, in exile i would put all of my wepons in one room on the tables, and all of my potions in another, which is strange because in 'real life' i'm rather messy :)
so i would love for blades of avernum to let me do that, hey i can hope can't i ?

--------------------
If there is no light at the end of the tunnel, stride down there and turn the damm thing on yourself!

people often tell me i've lost my mind, but i tell them i have to have one to lose it!

lions and tigers and bears, oh my!
Apprentice
Member # 2773
Profile #4
What do you mean an extra click? What does that matter?
Could you post the URL to the thread so I could read it please.
Cheers.

[ Sunday, March 16, 2003 04:14: Message edited by: Lamorak ]

--------------------
If we assume that at the start of the first game, Micah has been ruling for 20 odd years, and we take into account that he was atleast 30 by the time he took the throne. If we add a year for the events of the first game, then 5 years untill the second, a year for that game and the seven years untill the begginning of the third, then take a year to account for the last one...
Infiltrator
Member # 1823
Profile Homepage #5
It's mentioned here:
http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=0001 13;p=1
but it might be mentioned in other threads if you look around on the BoA board

--------------------
Riot Shields
Voodoo Economics
It's just business
Cattle prods
And the IMF

I trust I can rely on your vote