Bahss Rated...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Bahss Rated...
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #50
Oh drat. I thought this whole thread was that "Mad Ambition" that was being tested. ;)

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

Well, I'm at least pretty sure that Salmon is losing.

Shock Trooper
Member # 4445
Profile #51
TM, please keep designing for the people that do like your scenarios. I'll never buy BoE, and I'd like to see the author of my favorite scenario make more (for BoA). Remember, there are only two multi-scenario designers out there. This community is in its infancy. Mayhap it would serve you better to give us some exposition on this renaissance of yore and what it did right, rather than saying that what's out there is not it. You're getting shouted down because you're talking an awful lot about what is wrong and not so much about what was right.

EDIT: Plus, you assume we're familiar with your ideology, and most are not. Again, exposition would've served you well before you brought out your example. Bereft of all context, it does look an awful lot like petty jealousy.

[ Thursday, May 19, 2005 15:09: Message edited by: PoD person ]
Apprentice
Member # 4404
Profile Homepage #52
Are you saying Jeff's writing is bad or Avernum's story is bad? Just curious.

--------------------
People says Microsoft paid 14 million dollars for using the Rolling Stones song "Start me up" in their commercials. This is wrong. Microsoft paid 14 million dollars only for a part of the song. For instance, they didn't use the line "You'll make a grown man cry".
BoE Posse
Member # 15
Profile Homepage #53
OK, I've read enough borderline comments here to write to those making those comments:

Enough.

Stop using text symbols to illustrate sex organs. Stop using offensive words like asscovering or phrases like "go to hell." Stop getting so worked up over a game and the community that surrounds it you can't maintain civility. Keep it civil. Keep it objective. Use constructive criticism in a polite manner.

If you can't do that, take it outside - to a non-Spiderweb forum.

I'll delete the topic if need be and suspend privileges if I must.

--------------------
All that we see, or seem, is but a dream within a dream.

Visit the Louvre, the BoA Graphics Database at http://www.personal.psu.edu/bxb11/boa/louvre/
Visit Alexandria, the BoE Scenario Database at http://www.personal.psu.edu/bxb11/boe/alexandriajs/
Posts: 653 | Registered: Thursday, September 27 2001 07:00
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #54
quote:
Originally written by Silent Motion:

Stop using text symbols to illustrate sex organs.
You're... ...probably right on that count. -_-

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00

Pages