Basshikava RoS

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Basshikava RoS
Warrior
Member # 5212
Profile #0
Right Now I am playing a Singleton in Bahsikava.

I wander along, dum-de-dum, beams, attacking myself, blahblahblah, kill the Drake Lord, use Ritual of Sanctification, next level. I walk till I get to the alter in Ancient Bahssikava, but suddenly I can't use RoS on it.

Is there any wayto fix this other than walking around till tomorrow (game time)?

--------------------
The whole purpose of your life Might just be to serve as a warning to others.
Build a man a Fire and he will be warm for a day, set a man on Fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
[b]Meow! Subvert the dominant Paradigm! Meow! Meow![b] Wizard's Cat in A2
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
Go back and rest. There's a time delay in the resting.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Warrior
Member # 5212
Profile #2
Are there any Inns? I have no food . . .

[ Wednesday, April 27, 2005 11:48: Message edited by: The Yeoman Cheesemonger ]

--------------------
The whole purpose of your life Might just be to serve as a warning to others.
Build a man a Fire and he will be warm for a day, set a man on Fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
[b]Meow! Subvert the dominant Paradigm! Meow! Meow![b] Wizard's Cat in A2
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
If you're already at Ancient Bahssikava, just go back the way you came and you'll be given the opportunity to rest as you leave Ancient B.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 5620
Profile #4
alright...so i also have no clue what to do. my party is of an extremely high level (probably like everyone else due to how many scenarios we have gone through) and once i get to that darn altar after the drake lord im stuck. what do i do? im asking for spoilers here, ive searched for too long, i cant even get out of that area without being zapped to death, and my characters have 1500-2000 HP. how in the world do i get rid of that darn altar?! ug.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #5
Have one of your characters go near the altar and use the Ritual of Sanctification (with the Use Abilities option).

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 5542
Profile #6
You know, I never noticed I needed to use the Ritual on the Drake Lord's altar. I never even knew my party had the Ritual until I reached the one in Ancient Bahsskiva. And by that time, I couldn't go back to unsanctify it.