can't get past the green barriers

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: can't get past the green barriers
Apprentice
Member # 5451
Profile #0
Hi

i been all over the school of magery in the skylark vale scenario
...went down to the library but i can't figure how to de-activatethe green barriers?

Tom

[ Monday, April 25, 2005 18:17: Message edited by: tomster ]
By Committee
Member # 4233
Profile #1
I believe you need to get a key/stone from the GIFTS for this...

EDIT: (Also, it should be "past" instead of "passed.")

[ Monday, April 25, 2005 09:21: Message edited by: andrew miller ]
Apprentice
Member # 5651
Profile #2
The second time now I see u asking for BoA walkthrough here at the forums :D
Anyway, go to the Libraries floor. Search it - there is a passage there that will lead to a cave. There you will find the Vahnatai, who have the Opening Stone and will give it to you, I think. Also, after u have spoken to them, there is a quest you can and must do for the friendly spiders.

--------------------
In D&D there are lots of gods. Some of them are Jesus Christ and Lucifer, and they have equal power. Players can choose either to worship one of them, and as most of them find it funny, they choose to worship Lucifer. It is one of the ways how pure souls are taken by the devil...
Apprentice
Member # 5451
Profile #3
True it is past, :D but i get my verbs,adverbs,and dangling participals mixed up when trying to type!!!
Infiltrator
Member # 5567
Profile Homepage #4
You get a quest from the spiders to do someting, I forget what, and the reward is the Opening Stone. If you go up to a green barrier, and use the stone (which is orange, so don't mistake it) and all the barriers will open.

--------------------
How many shapers are there?
Why is Drypeak controlled by Zakary?
Why is Barzahl a Guardian?
How does the Geneforge work?
What's as small as nothing?
Why am I asking stupid questions?
--------------------------------
Shaper teacher : "DON'T TOUCH THAT!"
BOOM!!
apprentice :*little voice* "Sorry..."
---------------------------
CSM RIFQ
Neopets Do join, it's fun. Do you know what is the answer to the greatest question ever? It's here.
Apprentice
Member # 5750
Profile #5
You get a quest from the FRIENDLY TALKING SPIDERS ( OH no ! Not again !!! :rolleyes: ).
They give you the stone that allows you to turn down the green doors if you get Chitrach's eggs in the northern part of the dungeon.