canopy v1.0.3 bug

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: canopy v1.0.3 bug
Apprentice
Member # 5559
Profile #0
After killing Zauberer I get a t8while loop without closing right bracket error, and I can see through walls (even after reloading), but I can't exit the catacombs.
Shock Trooper
Member # 156
Profile #1
Another bug: After killing Ubermensch(or whatever his name is. The guy with the flamey skeletons and laser-cannon wizards), if you head down the stairs(as in trying to find a way to exit and rest up) rather than up(to the next fight) and then come back to where you defeated Uber-dude, he will still be dead but you will be stuck adn unable to exit the level due to barriers and also the pre-fight cutscenes will replay again as if you never defeated Uber-man.

--------------------
"I am in a very peculiar business. I travel all over the world telling people what they should already know." - James Randi
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #2
I'll look into both of these.

EDIT: The Zauberer bug has been fixed. The Grenze one has not. Can you please tell me the path you took, including everything you did and everyone you talked to? Thanks!

[ Wednesday, March 02, 2005 12:51: Message edited by: Solomon Strokes ]

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 156
Profile #3
quote:
Originally written by Solomon Strokes:

I'll look into both of these.

EDIT: The Zauberer bug has been fixed. The Grenze one has not. Can you please tell me the path you took, including everything you did and everyone you talked to? Thanks!

I will try and recall everything I can.

I basically made my way from the ground floor of the fortress/keep, up through each subsequent floor defeating all enemies and scripted combats until I reached Uber-player-hater, at which point the impassible force/magic barriers went up, the cut scene(s) played and the battle commenced. I took out the skeletons first because they were burning me hard then I used my casters and archer to take out everyone within range as far as laser-operators and apprentice mages were concerned. I figured out(after a few reloads I think) that I needed to use the special wands/spells to defeat Uber-monkey and did so.
After the battle was over and I grabbed up the loot, I realized I was depleted and about out of energy potions so I tried to head downstairs and see if I could somehow get out of the fortress/keep to rest up and/or buy more potions. When it became apparent that I could not do so, I headed back up to where Uber-Grinch used to be and the intro cutscene played as if he was going to reappear again(but he did not and neither did any other enemies) and the impassible barriers went back up. I was forced to reload at this point because I could not exit the level(apparently the only way to dispell the barriers to the stairwells is to defeat Uber-nut).

EDIT: As far as whom I might have talked to, there was the lady on the ground floor(the one who was not a traitor. I want to say her name was Karen or something but I am probably wrong). I am fairly certain I talked to her AFTER I left Uber-git's floor(and not BEFORE). I cannot recall if the blacksmith guy was met before or after Uber-skank.

[ Wednesday, March 02, 2005 17:00: Message edited by: SkeleTony ]

--------------------
"I am in a very peculiar business. I travel all over the world telling people what they should already know." - James Randi
Apprentice
Member # 5559
Profile #4
quote:
The Zauberer bug has been fixed.
Please let us know when the fix is released. I redownloaded just now from your web site but the write dates on the zipped files were all February or earlier.