mage & priest spells question

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: mage & priest spells question
Apprentice
Member # 5551
Profile #0
I've read all the docs .. both inside and outside the rpg. And have searched the forums .. but i can find no solution to my problem.

I've been to the magic shops in all the towns available in BoA.

Even with dumping all my mage and priest armor .. with about 10 intel on both, and about 15 spell levels on both .. i still can't get the spells that are higher than the default spells to activate for use.

Is there something i'm missing?

Do i have to register to get the higher ones?

Little help please..?

Thanx a ton!

'-)
Warrior
Member # 4710
Profile #1
Just wondering here, did you actually purchase the higher spells? I can't tell if you have from what you have said, so maybe you can tell me if you have. Otherwise, maybe you can further elaborate on the situation for your party.

--------------------
Life is short. Use a Mac.
Infiltrator
Member # 4826
Profile #2
You hinted that you haven't registered, so therefore you cannot get the better spells like Lightning Spray since they are only available in the later scenarios. Although I think that the Vahnatai in Vahnatai Caverns teach you some higher level spells…or maybe it's special skills…hmm…

EDIT: Yeah, Zereen teaches you Capture Mind and Simulacrum.

[ Sunday, February 27, 2005 12:33: Message edited by: Fire Shards ]

--------------------
Bring back TM or [i]DIE.[/i]

To spread the hype, as well as cause your crush's name to appear on the screen, copy this into your signature.
Apprentice
Member # 5551
Profile #3
Ah HAH!!

Needing to register i am...

Much thanx folks!!

''o))
Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #4
Register then you must.

--------------------