Couple quick questions to those that know...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Couple quick questions to those that know...
Apprentice
Member # 5353
Profile #0
First off, I am pretty much ready to complete VoDT, BUT...

Where do you find Pythras (or whatever) to reward you for releasing him? I figure he/she will give you the Drake's Fang for the other dragon....

Are there any "DO NOT LEAVE THIS BEHIND" items? I have the Fletcher's Ring, Knowledge Brew, another magic ring (Def chance inc. or dam. dec., I think) and the shirt that gives you the DEX bump, and the shield with magic props...cant think of em right now...

I have been playing this scenaio for a few days, so I am pretty sure I got all the other side quests done (4, maybe 5) and I have everything ready to go fix the Controls and rid the valley of the plague, but I wont e able to register for a week or 2, so what else might I find interesting for now?

Thanks in advance,
Tucker

--------------------
Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance.

Sun Tzu
Warrior
Member # 4886
Profile #1
quote:
Where do you find Pythras (or whatever) to reward you for releasing him? I figure he/she will give you the Drake's Fang for the other dragon....
I don't think that you are actually supposed to get a reward from Pythras.

quote:
Are there any "DO NOT LEAVE THIS BEHIND" items? I have the Fletcher's Ring, Knowledge Brew, another magic ring (Def chance inc. or dam. dec., I think) and the shirt that gives you the DEX bump, and the shield with magic props...cant think of em right now...
No, item usage is not interconnected between scenarios. So just keep the best stuff and throw out the rest.

quote:
I have been playing this scenaio for a few days, so I am pretty sure I got all the other side quests done (4, maybe 5) and I have everything ready to go fix the Controls and rid the valley of the plague, but I wont e able to register for a week or 2, so what else might I find interesting for now?

Not much I'm afraid, this is not an extensive scenario.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3073
Profile Homepage #2
Pythras is in the southwest corner of the Storage Level of the School of Magery. He won't give you the drake fang though, the drake fang is in the northern mountains of the valley behind a few secret passages. This is all based on Blades of Exile.

--------------------
I am the way into the doleful city
I am the way into eternal grief,
I am the way to a foresaken race.
Justice it was that moved my great creator;
Divine omnipotence created me,
And highest wisdom joined with primal love.
Before me nothing but eternal things
Were made, and I shall last eternally
Abandon all hope, all you who enter.

Agent
Member # 27
Profile #3
The reward Pythras leaves you is a giant hole in the administration level wall.
Infiltrator
Member # 148
Profile #4
Another drake (dragon?) wants the fang.

--------------------
My ego is bigger than yours.
Apprentice
Member # 5353
Profile #5
Yeah I found the four lizards guading the fang when the chars were like lev2...I died and didnt go back till now. Found the fang and sent it to the other dragon.

I figured that I would at least get one more encounter with Pythras after the breakout...at least for some XP and a "Be glad I do not eat you." or something.

Finished up VoDT and have no money to register, so I am going to give the other Avernum games a whirl...Ill prob be posting for help in the apropriate forums.

Thanks all.

--------------------
Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance.

Sun Tzu