WHY IS NO ONE MAKING ANY NEW SCENARIOES

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: WHY IS NO ONE MAKING ANY NEW SCENARIOES
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #0
I am making this topic because it is a completely new idea and I am apparently the first person to complain at this OUTRAGE: that NO ONE has made ANY Blades of Avernum scenarioes.

Today I opened up BoA and played Za-Khazi Run for the sixteenth time. AND ITS STILL AWESOME!!!!!! BUT we need more scenarioes GENTLEMEN and I'm not about to make them, I'm better at playing them. :D :D :o ^_^

I have an idea for a plot: the Vanahti make another MONSTER PLAUGE and you have to kill RENTAR-INHRO to stop it!!!!!!!!!!!! It is not that hard to make a BoA scenario with a MASTER PLOT such as this. The plague is super-vahnatty who shoot rasordisks from their hands!!!!! Someone should make a graphic for this. And the hero is CLOUD!!!!!!!!!!

This scenario should be made by Jeff Vogel because hes the best ;) ;) :D and he doesnt use swears like TERRORISM ARTER who is a wacky Iraqui!!!!! :(

who has a graphic for cloud so we can get this show on the road

[ Friday, December 24, 2004 16:13: Message edited by: Fear Uncertainty and Custer ]

--------------------
The biggest, the baddest, and the fattest.
Apprentice
Member # 4031
Profile Homepage #1
Um, well, it sounds like Avernum 3, and no one wants to see somebody's bad replica of it as
a BOA Scenario. Vahantai are so played out right now, especially if Rentar-Ihrno is the leader.

Anyway, I would love to create a BOA scenario, but the process of scripting one is way too complex for me. Maybe I'll attempt one eventually, but don't except a BOA scenario from me anytime soon.

Oh and I had interesting ideas too! Maybe I'll make them in BOE. At least I can do that!

[ Friday, December 24, 2004 16:53: Message edited by: S M Adventurer ]

--------------------
html://srmboe0.tripod.com - My Website, filled with my BOE scenarios, Avernum 3 hints, and my Exile Stories. Check it out!
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #2
quote:
Originally written by Fear Uncertainty and Custer:

and he doesnt use swears like TERRORISM ARTER who is a wacky Iraqui!!!!! :(
fuk u u suk bich

omg undead valley roolz

ps canopy has lots and lots of sords

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
*checks watch, looks up expectantly*

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #4
*bashes thread and Alec with Yule log*

*abuses *asterisks**

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00