Of the Scenario formerly known as The Demon Stone

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Of the Scenario formerly known as The Demon Stone
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #0
As of this very minute, I am restarting work on the Demon Stone, which will now be called "The Yedda Prophecy". due to a PS2 game being released with the former title. I haven't been working on it for the last month or so, for many different reasons, but I am close to completion, so expect it early next year.

On that note, I will be volunteering it for beta-testers around christmas time. Thank's for your time.

[ Friday, December 10, 2004 05:47: Message edited by: SupaNik ]

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

Shock Trooper
Member # 565
Profile #1
don'd you just hate it when the big companies take the title you thought up? Keep up the good work & can't wait for the beta test :D

--------------------
If there is no light at the end of the tunnel, stride down there and turn the damm thing on yourself!

people often tell me i've lost my mind, but i tell them i have to have one to lose it!

lions and tigers and bears, oh my!
Agent
Member # 2210
Profile #2
How is the Yedda coming along? just curious.

--------------------
Wasting your time and mine looking for a good laugh.

Star Bright, Star Light, Oh I Wish I May, I Wish Might, Wish For One Star Tonight.