Making items

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Making items
Warrior
Member # 3575
Profile #0
I have nothice that there is items made put in some scenarios like Wihcaser's spear in Emerald Mountain that was real good, how would I make a items like that? I tought in would be in a scenario maker but I make heads of tails of how to get get started making anything item or scenario.
Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #1
quote:
Originally written by RebelK418:

...but I make heads of tails of how to get get started...
I'm not entirely sure you used that expression correctly, but I'll help you none the less.

Two words:
DOCU *and* MENTATION.

--------------------
DEMON PLAY,
DEMON OUT!
Posts: 1582 | Registered: Wednesday, November 13 2002 08:00
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #2
You need to make a custom objects script. For examples, look at emeraldmountaindata.txt or valleydydata.txt. To figure out what each of the calls do, read the docs.

There is also a utility to help you edit items. You can read about it and get it in this thread. I can't vouch for its quality, though, because I don't think I've ever used it.

EDIT: I just looked at it. It's pretty good. I'd still have the docs open and read them to understand each field, though.

[ Thursday, November 25, 2004 08:40: Message edited by: Kelandon ]

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Warrior
Member # 3575
Profile #3
Well I just tried to get the editor your talking about but the website the link goes too dosen't seem to want to open. Is it still in existence?
Maybe you can send me the program attached to a email if it is not to big.

My email is RebelK418@aol.com
Shock Trooper
Member # 5181
Profile Homepage #4
It's best to read the documentation. That way you can get an idea of what exactly you're doing.
Infiltrator
Member # 3040
Profile #5
Overwhelming has it at the BoA Center; I don't remember the link off-hand.

--------------------