Ctrl-X

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Ctrl-X
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #0
Can anyone tell me why, in the credits, it tells me to press Control + X on the information screen?

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaDileciaThe Empire's New GroveExpress Delivery
Twilight ValleyWitch HuntWhere the Rivers Meet
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
Press it and find out. ^_^

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #2
I have, but it doesn't seem to do anything.

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaDileciaThe Empire's New GroveExpress Delivery
Twilight ValleyWitch HuntWhere the Rivers Meet
Infiltrator
Member # 2836
Profile #3
Maybe it did something in an older version of SubTerra, but Radiant got rid of it for some reason.
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #4
quote:
Originally written by The Stew Boy:

Maybe it did something in an older version of SubTerra, but Radiant got rid of it for some reason.
It would have to be one older than I've seen, because in the shareware version I originally downloaded from the Spiderweb Software site, ctrl-x put up the screen used as a backdrop for levelsets, and flashed random items all over the screen. It didn't affect the game, though, and went away after pressing just about any key.

At least I think that's the key that caused it.

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.

If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.