Code for unlocking levels

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Code for unlocking levels
Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #0
I've just re-downloaded the game, but I don't have time to replay all the levels I've passed before, so is there a cheat code to unlock all levels? And if so, what is it?

[ Tuesday, February 07, 2006 10:19: Message edited by: Zeviz ]

--------------------
Be careful with a word, as you would with a sword,
For it too has the power to kill.
However well placed word, unlike a well placed sword,
Can also have the power to heal.
Infiltrator
Member # 2836
Profile #1
There's no cheat to unlock ALL levels, theres just a cheaet to get to levels you haven't actually got up to yet:

ctrl + wendigo

As no-one on these forums seems to take much interest in SubTerra, I feel no shame in posting this.

[ Tuesday, February 07, 2006 12:09: Message edited by: The Stew Boy ]
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #2
You helped him, so why feel shame?

Unless you are talking about the cheat, but its not cheating because Zeviz has already passed the levels. :P

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.
:ph34r:
Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #3
Stew Boy, thanks.

And there is nothing wrong with cheat codes for single player games, if the game isn't going into a high score list or a competition. (And if a game is going to be submitted for a high score list or competition, it's not really a single-player game any more.)

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 2836
Profile #4
I remember someone had a page with SubTerra cheat codes. I think there were three of them:
One of them unlocks levels (wendigo)
One of them starts the level with all tools (and maybe 99 dynamite? I can't remember. I think the code had an 'r' in it, though...)
I can't remember what the third one, if there was one, did.
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #5
It gave you the solution. Started with M. I remember it being sorta reminiscent of "Marsupial".

--------------------
SupaNik: Aran, you're not big enough to threaten Ash. Dammit, even JV had to think twice.
BANNED
Member # 5219
Profile #6
Why do people even play these games anymore? There's better games out there, or even better, a life. This forum has gone one month without a post until now. This forum should just be deleted.

--------------------
You can take my Windows XP when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #7
What a waste of a post.

Shaper Lord's post that is, not Dikiyoba's.
Infiltrator
Member # 2836
Profile #8
quote:
Originally written by Shaper Lord:

Why do people even play these games anymore? There's better games out there, or even better, a life. This forum has gone one month without a post until now. This forum should just be deleted.
Question: Why do people play Age of Empires?
Answer: Because they enjoy playing it.
Question: Why do people play Avernum?
Question: Why do people play SubTerra?
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #9
quote:
Originally written by The Stew Boy:

Question: Why do people play Age of Empires?
Question: Why do people play Avernum?
Question: Why do people play SubTerra?

Question: Why do people even bother responding to a troll who's happily sauntering towards banville?

--------------------
SupaNik: Aran, you're not big enough to threaten Ash. Dammit, even JV had to think twice.
BANNED
Member # 5219
Profile #10
Please, kids, on topic posts here. If this forum is to survive another day, then we need to abide by the rules. Pat pat.

I'll admit, everyone plays games for different reasons, I know that. It's just a mildly unpopular game, which few people seem interested. I'm sure under 10 people actually care about it anymore, and if the forum was deleted, this board wouldn't hurt.

--------------------
Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #11
quote:

Please, kids, on topic posts here. If this forum is to survive another day, then we need to abide by the rules. Pat pat.

I'll admit, everyone plays games for different reasons, I know that. It's just a mildly unpopular game, which few people seem interested. I'm sure under 10 people actually care about it anymore, and if the forum was deleted, this board wouldn't hurt.

Please, kids, on topic posts here. If this poster is to survive another day, then he needs to abide by the rules. Pat pat.

I'll admit, everyone posts here for different reasons, I know that. He's just a mildly unpopular poster, which few people seem interested. I'm sure under 10 people actually care about him anymore, and if the poster was banned, this board wouldn't hurt.

[ Wednesday, March 22, 2006 09:12: Message edited by: Zeviz ]

--------------------
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #12
This thread revival was highly unnecessary.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #13
But Zeviz pwned him, so its all good. :)

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.
:ph34r:
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #14
quote:
Originally written by Zeviz:

quote:

Please, kids, on topic posts here. If this poster is to survive another day, then he needs to abide by the rules. Pat pat.

I'll admit, everyone posts here for different reasons, I know that. He's just a mildly unpopular poster, which few people seem interested. I'm sure under 10 people actually care about him anymore, and if the poster was banned, this board wouldn't hurt.

I was going to ask why you had quoted him twice. I'm tired this morning. :rolleyes:

--------------------
Encyclopaedia ErmarianaForum ArchivesForum StatisticsRSS [Topic / Forum]
My BlogPolarisI eat novels for breakfast.
Polaris is dead, long live Polaris.
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
BANNED
Member # 5219
Profile #15
quote:
Originally written by Zeviz:

quote:

Way for being original. But, yeah, you're right. I doubt anyone on the Spiderweb boards cares about me, and I've gone out of my way to make people hate me. In this instance, the truth doesn't hurt. I could care less about what a bunch of minorities on an online board think about me, especially people who 'pwn' other people, whatever the hell that means.

As for you, Zeviz, you need to get a life. You still making a bunch of editors for games like you did with Geneforge? Or even better, making games that no one likes. Was that Leylines idea yours? It's been so long, I don't even remember.

--------------------
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #16
quote:

But, yeah, you're right. I doubt anyone on the Spiderweb boards cares about me, and I've gone out of my way to make people hate me.
I'll be your friend. I'll care about you. Come on over and we'll be spam buddies.

Together forever.

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

Well, I'm at least pretty sure that Salmon is losing.

E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #17
Shaper Lord, I want to be your disciple. Please teach me. How do I become a wealthy, respected, chick-pulling studmuffin like your confident online demeanor declares you to be?

--------------------
BANNED
Member # 5219
Profile #18
Sorry, it's a natural unteachable ability.

--------------------
Master Jeweller
Member # 409
Profile Homepage #19
And for a surprising plot twist heading back towards the topic,

quote:
Originally written by The Stew Boy:

I remember someone had a page with SubTerra cheat codes. I think there were three of them:
One of them unlocks levels (wendigo)
One of them starts the level with all tools (and maybe 99 dynamite? I can't remember. I think the code had an 'r' in it, though...)
I can't remember what the third one, if there was one, did.

The second code you mean is DAVINCI (for tools) and DETRITUS (for bombs). The final code is STUPENDOUS (for invincibility).
None of these allow you to record a high score (since you're obviously cheating, but it's fun for exploring). WENDIGO does.

--------------------
Pieter Simoons, aka Radiant

Official Crystal Shard and SubTerra webpage