ATTN PPL

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: ATTN PPL
Warrior
Member # 2531
Profile Homepage #0
STOP SPAMMING GALACTIC CORE ITS A NOBLE AND A FINE AND A GREAT GAME AND YOU HAVE NO LIVES AND I HATE YOU FOR HATING GALACTIC CORE AND OH YES IM ON WINDOWS AND IM A FANBOY AND HURP HURP

Also Alo, do your job, lock this. ^_^

--------------------
The Great Mister

kommari@gmail.com[/url]

\w/ ò_Ó \w/
Infiltrator
Member # 737
Profile #1
TGM, ota minut, now, here, in front of all these innocent galactic core fans! :P

--------------------
Who was born in a house full of pain
Who was trained not to spit in the fan
Who was told what to do by the man
Who was broken by trained personnel
Who was fitted with collar and chain
Who was given a pat on the back
Who was breaking away from the pack
Who was only a stranger at home
Who was ground down in the end
Who was found dead on the phone
Who was dragged down by the stone
Agent
Member # 1104
Profile Homepage #2
Dr Peter Mutumba. <rodaassociates@sify.com> to me
More options Aug 11

PM RODA & ASSOCIATES
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATE/NOTARY PUBLIC
THE FORUM BUILDING, 14TH FLOOR, MAUDE & FIFTH STREETS,
SANDTON, JOHANNESBURG 2196, SOUTH AFRICA.
LIASON: LIBERIA; LAGOS; NIGERIA.

OUR REF: PMR/87953/562/04 DATE: 11-08-2004.

Attorney to Mr. Charles Taylor
On behalf of my client Mr. Charles Taylor, and the entire staff at the chambers, I am Barr. Peter Mutumba, personal legal representative and counsel to Mr. Charles Taylor, former president of Liberia who even at the present is our principal client at the chambers. In contacting you, i have every endorsement, acting on the instruction of the afore-mentioned Charles Taylor and Family, to present this letter to you under caution of same in my capacity to provide legal services to the same.
Mr. Charles Taylor, through his Property manager, has instructed me to contact you for participation in the investment of part of his life savings, having stepped down from his former position. Owing to his Asylum status in Nigeria, it has been difficult for my client to invest his life savings while taking asylum in Nigeria, with the restrictions and poor economic situation of the Nigerian nation. Also with the intention to hand over all financial concerns to his son, Mr. Taylor intends to have such money invested in his sons interest/supervision, with a view to giving the rest of the family something to hope on in future, as his condition deteriorates.
In the records from him, Mr. Taylor has earmarked the sum of US$9 million for a preliminary investment. He intends to see the investment begin before he can put in more. He has his money deposited in a security company in Holland and another in London. The reason why he delayed his exit from Liberia was to ensure that all savings were transferred. It was not really for what people misinterpreted. The sum he is making available will be released to you from his offshore account with the Security Company abroad. My client does not intend to share such money with you. All that can be done immediately is to give you a compensation of 20% of the total amount being released to you for representing him. The actual amount will be invested into Real Estate and Landed property, or one more suggestion from you. You will handle the investment procedure, do the insurance and engage your own legal representatives for each of the procedures.
You will have 30% stake of every profit accruing in such investment. Other necessities will be discussed later. This will favor you better as my client commits more money into this venture.So, do not get scared that this is one of such stories. If my client achieves your trust, every step will be taken care of. The Security Company will advise more on the procedures and this will be communicated to you. We are contacting you because we believe that you have a registered facility under-which we can invest these funds. It will also be required that my clients son will travel to your country when the actual investment commences. I do not know if Mr. Taylor can trust anyone in this transaction, based on what he is going through now.
If this letter is acceptable by you, please indicate your interest by contacting my chambers on:
1. Email:petermutumba@lawyer.com
2. My head chambers in Nigeria on Tel/Fax: 234-1-7591673
If we do not read from you in a short time, we would consider it that you do not have interest. But, I hope that we can count on your interest. Thus, respond soon.
Thanks,
Peter Mutumba.

PM Roda & Associates Law Chambers, Federal High Court of Liberia, Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN), Member Nigeria Bar Association, Member African Congress of Lawyers, Member Association of International Lawyers, Member Legal Black Caucus of London, Member West Africa Union of Lawyers, Accredited Lawyer to CBL (Ref: 4444), Vice Chairman Nigeria Federation of SAZ, Member World Association of Black Lawyers, Member Nigeria Lawyers Elders Forum, Member Panel on National Truth.

[ Tuesday, August 24, 2004 12:23: Message edited by: RC ]

--------------------
Austrian Alex
Infiltrator
Member # 737
Profile #3
You are boring.

--------------------
Agent
Member # 1104
Profile Homepage #4
Wow, aren't you the smart one. :rolleyes:

--------------------
Austrian Alex
Infiltrator
Member # 737
Profile #5
Boy, don't pick fights you can't win.

--------------------
Agent
Member # 1104
Profile Homepage #6
IMAGE(http://ipb-uk.com/chance/forums/html/emoticons/iamwithstupid.gif)

[ Monday, August 23, 2004 09:38: Message edited by: RC ]

--------------------
Austrian Alex
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #7
(See Boeing's above post.)

(The one about fighting, that is. I don't think you're boring, just occasionally stupid.)

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

Polaris = joy.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #8
I agree. /pointless spam contradicting the sarcastic point of the topic

Umm... to TGM, not that other stuff, that's just stupid.
Infiltrator
Member # 4592
Profile #9
Galactic Core is a great game.
The fact that I have never played it, nor will ever do makes no difference. It still remains a great game. Someone told me so, and I believe what people tell me. Everything they tell me. No exceptions. None, you hear. Everything.
As long they say it with their mouth full of squirrel urine while they are having sex with the gardener's daughter who happens to me my mother and my little sister and my long defunct grand-auntie. But only if they are doing this in the living room of a pre-Victorian house whatching Episode #23 of Gerry Anderson's Supercar on a 1977 Zenith television which lazyly rests on top of a coffe table that once belonged to Leibniz. And they must be listening to Terry Jacks' "Seasons in the Sun" backwards repeatedly. That about does it.

[ Monday, August 23, 2004 23:55: Message edited by: Botched Some Corrigenda ]

--------------------
quote:

"I suffer from spiritual malaise," said Cugel meaningfully. "which manifest itself in outburst of vicious rage. I implore you to depart, lest, in an uncontrollable spasm, I cut you in three pieces with my sword, or worse, I invoke magic."
Random Jack Vance Quote Manual Generator Apparatus (Cugel's Saga)
Infiltrator
Member # 4389
Profile Homepage #10
PIKKU G IS HOTT

--------------------
fame fame fatal fame
it can play hideous tricks on the brain
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #11
OMG WTF LOL BBQ

--------------------
Polaris - owns you.
Undead Theories - double U slash E
Warrior
Member # 2531
Profile Homepage #12
Do I see RC trying to make fun of my dear Swedish friend here?

Also yes, PIKKU G IS SOOO HOT ^^

--------------------
The Great Mister

kommari@gmail.com[/url]

\w/ ò_Ó \w/
This Side Towards Enemy
Member # 3098
Profile #13
IMAGE(http://www.hedweb.com/animimag/donkey.jpg)

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: Never Proved to Be a Contributory Factor to Stomach Cancer
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #14
SCHWING

--------------------
The biggest, the baddest, and the fattest.
Infiltrator
Member # 4592
Profile #15
PAAAM!!!! Ouch! My poor medulla oblongata. It's broken, now. I cry. Si. Weee Weee AAA! Mamita swing that pretty culito on my congested nose! Ooooh nena!

IMAGE(http://www.brain-tumour.net/reference/local/photo1.jpg)

--------------------
quote:

"I suffer from spiritual malaise," said Cugel meaningfully. "which manifest itself in outburst of vicious rage. I implore you to depart, lest, in an uncontrollable spasm, I cut you in three pieces with my sword, or worse, I invoke magic."
Random Jack Vance Quote Manual Generator Apparatus (Cugel's Saga)
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #16
In pace requiescat!

—Alorael, who wonders how he missed this the first few days.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00