Right then... I'm somewhat back.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Right then... I'm somewhat back.
Apprentice
Member # 2581
Profile #0
Hi, I'm chintznibbles. Some of you might remember me from such pictures as "I used to kinda-sorta post here" and "I thought it might be fun to come back".

I also have some Stuff. Whereas Stuff doesn't necessarily get out of her (its?) closet much, she/it might post occasionally. To circumvent her annoying habit of simply using my username instead of going through the trouble of logging me off, etc., this sort of represents both of us.

And yes, I am weird, thank you for asking. So is she. It. Whatever.

--------------------
Stuff? Don't mind if I do, thanks.
This may, in fact, be a long, rambling post without much bearing on the topic of the thread. Consider yourself warned.
Shaper
Member # 496
Profile #1
Hello. :rolleyes:
Warrior
Member # 3029
Profile #2
Hello, mr. CaS. Nice to meet you. :)

--------------------
((><))
Shock Trooper
Member # 3026
Profile #3
Will you be my Friend? Just send me a Pm if ya like the idea! :D

I don't have any friends on this board, only lovers, and you seem a kindred spirit.

[shortbreak]ANNE OF GREAN GAYBELLS KICKS[/shortbreak]

Stuff can tag along too. I like formless beings of indeterminable gender. Kinda kinky that way. Ah well, to paraphrase Holmes, we all have our own little vices. *giggles greasily*

--------------------
And this was very odd because
It was the middle of the night
- Lewis Carrol

well well well aren't we resilient

Oh the fun

Most generalizations are, unfortunately, true.
Warrior
Member # 3029
Profile #4
That was, eh, scary, Nye.

--------------------
((><))
Warrior
Member # 2947
Profile #5
Akheva, I have recently come into contact with a very competent and highly free phyciatrist (my spelling isn't quite up to par at this point) who may be willing to aid your obvious mental hazards. Of course this passage of text will not be able to enter the double helix of your twisted and psychotic brain but if I continue to press the point I hope that, eventually, some kind of mental stability can be restored in the synapses of your noggin.

But remember, mental disorder is a perfectly normal and healthy part of all internet computer nerds, and nothing to be ashamed of. I myself am a convicted serial killer and am currently waiting for my appeal to come through, so you, I, Chintznibbles and Stuff can be a happy family together.

Preach on afflictions of the brain over, welcome back.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3026
Profile #6
::group hug::

--------------------
And this was very odd because
It was the middle of the night
- Lewis Carrol

well well well aren't we resilient

Oh the fun

Most generalizations are, unfortunately, true.
Infiltrator
Member # 2669
Profile Homepage #7
kickin' rad?

--------------------
Posts: 647 | Registered: Wednesday, February 19 2003 08:00
Agent
Member # 798
Profile Homepage #8
Am I the only one who believs this is canned material.

--------------------
Look Ma, I'm banned!
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #9
Maybe. I'm still trying to figure out what language their speaking or whether the substance that enables them to communicate would make an adequate skribbane substitute.

—Alorael, who would also like to see this Stuff before dishing out the custom titles. Who knows, maybe there is a good explanation?
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Warrior
Member # 3029
Profile #10
Well, they seem to have disappeared. ...again? :)

--------------------
((><))
Warrior
Member # 2947
Profile #11
quote:
Originally posted by Alorael:

—Alorael, who would also like to see this Stuff before dishing out the custom titles. Who knows, maybe there is a good explanation?

Ah, but are custom titles not the route to salvation in the universe as we know it? After some millenia of hard concentration and contemplation of the matter, I think you'll find that a padded cell is the most comfortable place to be; peace and quiet, cushioned walls and all the mashed banana you can eat.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #12
What!? A padded cell with no skribbane, no rifle, and no window to snipe from? Thank you, I'd rather tie myself up and have myself mailed to Scorpius. Well, maybe not, but I definitely don't think a padded cell is a good place.

—Alorael, who doesn't believe the universe as we know it has salvation. That comes in the next universe.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Warrior
Member # 2947
Profile #13
quote:
Originally posted by Alorael:
What!? A padded cell with no skribbane, no rifle, and no window to snipe from? Thank you, I'd rather tie myself up and have myself mailed to Scorpius. Well, maybe not, but I definitely don't think a padded cell is a good place.

—Alorael, who doesn't believe the universe as we know it has salvation. That comes in the next universe.

Although I can fully understand why missing these comforts would be a great loss to you, but I'm sure the Mental Ward would allow you a rifle, but you'd need to find a way out your initialed straight jacket.
Apprentice
Member # 2581
Profile #14
Me? Disappear? Never. ;)

I've just been avoiding my (our?) own vanity-based "Hey I'm back" thread. :P

I have a distressing tendency to lurk without actually posting anything, though. So its quite possible.

--------------------
Stuff? Don't mind if I do, thanks.
This may, in fact, be a long, rambling post without much bearing on the topic of the thread. Consider yourself warned.
Warrior
Member # 2947
Profile #15
The random arm spasms can be a hinderence when typing, also, especially when I'm holding my bread knife. It can cut more than bread, I can tell you.
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #16
quote:
Alorael:
You'd just be in a concrete cube that slowly gets smaller every hour. Yeah, that'd be torture. It's called the worst hell Alorael ever had. :P
(TGM)
Veteran*
Member # 2286
Profile #17
Mr. Schnitwhipper and his Stuff, you are both mad. Welcome here anyway.

--------------------
Meet the savior. KYMCO Super Fever will force you to do so. Haw.
Warrior
Member # 2947
Profile #18
quote:
Originally posted by The Great Mister:
Mr. Schnitwhipper and his Stuff, you are both mad. Welcome here anyway.
Don't forget us. Wibble wibble. IMAGE(http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/otn/blobs/boldblue.gif) IMAGE(http://66.227.101.70/otn/blobs/boldlblue.gif) IMAGE(http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/otn/blobs/bounce.gif) IMAGE(http://mindscraps.com/s/otn/blobs/boldred.gif) IMAGE(http://216.40.249.192/s/otn/blobs/boldpurple.gif) IMAGE(http://216.40.249.192/s/otn/blobs/yellow.gif)

IMAGE(http://216.40.249.192/s/otn/funny/bluegrab.gif)

[ Friday, June 06, 2003 14:35: Message edited by: Old Chaz ]
(TGM)
Veteran*
Member # 2286
Profile #19
Uhh. Do not tempt me. :P

--------------------
Meet the savior. KYMCO Super Fever will force you to do so. Haw.