RIP to the fallen

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: RIP to the fallen
BoE Posse
Member # 2475
Profile Homepage #25
quote:
Originally posted by Zephyr Tempest, The Mindwarrior:
ToM? Never heard of it(what's it stand for?)
ToM stands for Tower of Magi. I believe it was started by Tim the Sorcerer/Conjurer.

--------------------
http://members.aol.com/risberg/blades/

Eternity approaches.
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #26
Question: How is this spam?

That other topic that I started about the same time as this one was pure and absolute crap, but it was fragged(while brings no sadness, since I have no idea why that topic got started in the first place)

However, this one was intended for the purpose of talking about old RPs that were good, then sucked, and thus were destroyed. I guess no one wants to talk about it, so let this topic die. And be done with it.

[ Thursday, May 15, 2003 18:07: Message edited by: Lone Flame ]
Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #27
It isn't spam people just like attacking things they didn't create.

--------------------
VCH VCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stop attacking Cloutier!!
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #28
A lot of spread-out spam is just as bad or worse than concentrated spam.

Also, who remembers "Join us" or the "Spiderprise"?

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Vahnatai Did Do It
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
The Arena - God Will Sort The Dead
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
(TGM)
Veteran*
Member # 2286
Profile #29
I remember Spiderprise, I was an un-needed part of it! :P

--------------------
Meet the savior. KYMCO Super Fever will force you to do so. Haw.
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #30
quote:
I thought that since Lone Flame was already a veteran he didn't need to do this anymore. Looks like I was wrong.
Well, what do we have here? It would appear that we have someone who knows why I do the things I do... Oh wait, no we don't, cause I don't even know why I do some of the things I do. So how can this person possibly know more about than I do? The answer is he can't. Is it too much to ask that people stop acting like Windows(assuming that they know more about what I'm doing than I do)

Drakefyre,
Let's see here, you gave me the canned title and basically said this topic was the reason for it. And canned means that I spam a lot. Also this topic isn't spam.

So my question to you is: Aside from the destroyed topic, what spaming have I done recently?

[ Friday, May 16, 2003 08:10: Message edited by: Lone Flame ]
(TGM)
Veteran*
Member # 2286
Profile #31
Where do you want me to start? :P

--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #32
If there are so many, just choose a random place and start there.
(TGM)
Veteran*
Member # 2286
Profile #33
Okay, your post above this one.

--------------------
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #34
I didn't assign you the Canned title, but I'd say the two last straws were the Col F topic, which was simply unrelated advertisement, and the People are Stupid topic, which was not only worthless spam but offensive worthless spam.

—Alorael, who also considers this belated revenge for the endless RP spam and the posts in RP style. If Ghost could be canned for what he did in A3, canning is deserved in this case as well.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #35
Defending CoL topic

-If Col was bad, what about Desperance?
Desperance advertised here. The only difference is Desperance had a lot of Spiderwebber. Col doesn't. Actually Col doesn't have a lot of members anyway. The point was to see I could get some Spiderwebbers to post there while waiting around for a reply in some topic on Spiderweb. But I concede that I should have just made it a link in my sig and left it at that.

Explanation for the People are stupid topic

People are stupid on the other is so messed up I can't even find an adjective to describe it. I have no idea what in the hell I was thinking when I made that. There is no excuse for that complete and total piece of (censored do to extensive use of profanity)

Also...

I have no idea what ghost did. Nor do I care. And I think I'll just leave it at that before I find some way to screw this post up.

[ Friday, May 16, 2003 11:05: Message edited by: Lone Flame ]
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #36
Desperance makes topics to advertise itself? If you would be so kind as to point one out, I'd agree...

(sidenote : Yes, a lot of us do sig-link to Desp (I would if I did not decide to do away with my signature), and Alec did advertise it to King Micah when he left, but we don't make topics about it.)

[ Friday, May 16, 2003 11:29: Message edited by: Imban ]
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #37
Someone created a topic advertising Desperance a while back. I know cause it got flamed a bit.
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #38
Which is why the person who started the topic was reprimanded. Also, much, much RP-related spam has gone on, as well as topics like "Why do you hate me", etc.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Vahnatai Did Do It
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
The Arena - God Will Sort The Dead
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #39
quote:
Originally posted by Lone Flame:
People are stupid on the other is so messed up I can't even find an adjective to describe it. I have no idea what in the hell I was thinking when I made that. There is no excuse for that complete and total piece of (censored do to extensive use of profanity)
Doing something objectionable and then apologising for it is not as good as not doing it. Repeatedly doing something objectionable and apologising each time makes us question your sincerity.

[ Friday, May 16, 2003 15:04: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
I believe there are 15 747 724 136 275 002 577 105 653 961 181 555 468 044 717 914 527 116 709 366 231 425 076 185 631 031 296 protons in the universe, and the same number of electrons. -- Sir Arthur Eddington
Infiltrator
Member # 2445
Profile #40
I still think that just because somebody's spam is funny doesn't make it not spam. If you can LF, shouldn't you also can TGM?

No offense to TGM. You're a great guy. But there's a point to what I'm saying. For once.

--------------------
Aces off.
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #41
TGM already has his own custom title, and he may well have been canned at one point or another. :P
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #42
Although he seems to think his current title is adequate punishment.

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Mission Ridge -- All Your Snow Are Belong to Us.
(TGM)
Veteran*
Member # 2286
Profile #43
[after reading what I just posted, I decided to wipe it out, before a mod sees it.]

[ Friday, May 16, 2003 22:32: Message edited by: The One You Hate ]

--------------------

Pages