Soccer Boots

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Soccer Boots
Infiltrator
Member # 9887
Profile #0
First, anyone that does not have experience in high-school or above soccer, please try to refrain from posting.

Recently I was thinking about getting new boots (cleats) and was wondering what the opinions on the boards would suggest. I tend to focus more about speed and agility over perfect touch and pinpoint accuracy. I generaly play defense, though I am sufficent at midfield or striker and will occaisionally play there. My previous boots were the adidas F30.6, and the Puma v1.06.

--------------------
Ornk Meat and Guacamole --------- $6.00
Gazer Tentacle Stew -------------- $10.00
=:T:=
Agent
Member # 8030
Profile Homepage #1
I've never played soccer outside of P.E., but I'm curious as to why you're asking us.

--------------------
set_name(1,"Excalibur");
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #2
quote:
Originally written by The Ratt:

First, anyone that does not have experience in high-school or above soccer, please try to refrain from posting.
It wasn't even worth the try...

I wear adidas, they allow me to run faster, and with more cornering control.

--------------------
Synergy, et al - "I don't get it."

Argon - "I'm at a loss for words..."
Infiltrator
Member # 9887
Profile #3
Interest. I know the people on here are multi-talented, so just maybe...

--------------------
Ornk Meat and Guacamole --------- $6.00
Gazer Tentacle Stew -------------- $10.00
=:T:=
Shock Trooper
Member # 2123
Profile #4
In Chile I played baby futbol and as such the only cleats that I own are ment for use on asphalt/artificial-turf. Mine are the Nike total 90 III seen here (only I changed mine to have blue laces):

IMAGE(http://www.mercadolibre.com.ar/jm/img?s=MLA&f=29528931_1212.jpg&v=P)

IMAGE(http://www.mercadolibre.com.ar/jm/img?s=MLA&f=29528931_4870.jpg&v=P)

I really like them for Nike shoes. Otherwise I would go with some pumas. They seem always seemed lighter to me but had a heavy price tag.

--------------------
"The President finally had what he wanted. The President had a planet. All to himself." -A Planet For The President
Agent
Member # 4574
Profile #5
Pumas. They've always done me good as a footballer. This is good for you, as I also play defender.

--------------------
"I'm happy I'm the mentally disturbed person I am." -Nioca
"Yes, Iffy is a demon." -Iffy
"To fly, throw yourself at the ground and miss." -The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy