YES!!!!!!!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: YES!!!!!!!
Lifecrafter
Member # 7331
Profile Homepage #0
For the past two weeks, I have been going through a rigorous interview process, coupled with various inspections and reviews of my command abilities. Seven slots were to be filled; three people were fully eligible. The remaining four spots were up for grabs between about 25 other people including myself. The four who were to be selected would be the best and brightest of their training level, and not only be good at what they do but excel at what they do.

The slots to be filled came entailed with a job that involved command of up to one hundred cadets, inspection of uniforms, instruction on various subjects including drill, range, leadership, citizenship, and survival. These four people would be recognized for their achievements on a municipal, provincial, and possibly even federal scale. These four would have to be examples for all other cadets below their rank. Competition would be intense as to who would be selected among the 25 candidates.

Therefore, I was extremely surprised.

--------------------
The Survival Elite
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #1
Congratulations! Hope you enjoy it. That's another step closer to. . .

IMAGE(http://geekswithblogs.net/images/geekswithblogs_net/mtreadwell/1767/r_ms-wd99.jpg)

--------------------
May the fires of Undeath burn in your soul, and consume it.
Lifecrafter
Member # 7331
Profile Homepage #2
Hah. Dominate with what, 'tis the question. I'm only an acting sergeant, since I'm not yet fully qualified.

I also may be permitted to pilot a CF-18 air-to-air fighter jet over the Cold Lake military base. Unfortunately, I might also be going to Cuba that week for a charity trip.

--------------------
The Survival Elite
Agent
Member # 8030
Profile Homepage #3
I'm confused. I have no idea what you applied for (except that the link you provided was to that of a museum) or why there are cadets involved. Good luck anyways.

Yeah right Nalyd. Only a fool would attempt to remove a Macintosh from my possession.

--------------------
Jesus is a pacifist.
Ron Paul for '08!
By Committee
Member # 4233
Profile #4
"Unfortunate" to go to Cuba? I for one will be supremely jealous if you do.

--------------------
In today’s America, there are more World of Warcraft players than farmers.
Lifecrafter
Member # 7331
Profile Homepage #5
Mrh. If I could, I'd let you have my seat, 'cause I'd rather have the CF-18.

--------------------
The Survival Elite