I'm back

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: I'm back
Shock Trooper
Member # 6666
Profile #50
The poster formerly known as nija_halycron.
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #51
It's quite handy to be able to see login names... helps me keep on top of who's who. Not to mention who was who the previous week. A lot easier than combing through threads and comparing member numbers to track someone's PDN progression.

On that note, everybody should just take a quick breath and stop posting for a bit. There have been a few personal attacks in this thread, and they can be construed as breaching the CoC. Thus, they are not nice. Also, posting threats in Novah are both 1) still threats, and 2) annoying to translate when determining if they're threats.

And Nija? My honest advice here. If you want to be known as something besides Nija, pick a name and stick with it for more than a week. Then people might be more inclined to call you by that, because they won't be confused a week later when it changes.

In conclusion, cool it, everyone. :cool:

--------------------
TM: "I want BoA to grow. Evolve where the food ladder has rungs to be reached."

Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.
By Committee
Member # 4233
Profile #52
What I find is amusing is that Nija's account number is leetspeak for TSST!, which is the noise that the Dog Whisperer makes when dominating problem dogs.

--------------------
In today’s America, there are more World of Warcraft players than farmers.
Lifecrafter
Member # 7557
Profile #53
@Aran

Drakefrye didn't include any words for "me" "will" "them" "they" etc. And altering a writers words without his permission is illegal. Anyway, I didn't want to annoy Draky by adding words to *cough*his*cough work.

Pages