Alread a Real Lives game

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Alread a Real Lives game
Agent
Member # 2210
Profile #0
There already is a sim game called Real Lives it is kind of fun. You get born anywhere in the world then go to school, catch diseases, invest, start relationships, etc. The last round I tried I was a small farmer in Nigeria with a wife, and a daughter, I smoked, had epilepsy, and had a decent amount of money in the bank, I moved out of my parents house when I was 24, finished secondary school, but no further, and died of a heart attack at 68.

So a real life sim wouldn't be particularly original.

I am hoping for a single person 3d fantasy game in a unique setting, with moddability.

Oops, I thought I was posting this in the Future...

[ Friday, July 27, 2007 11:43: Message edited by: I'll Steal Your Toast ]

--------------------
Wasting your time and mine looking for a good laugh.

Star Bright, Star Light, Oh I Wish I May, I Wish Might, Wish For One Star Tonight.
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #1
You crazy hippies and your wanting real-life experiences.

Well, I wanna RPG that I can cut down trees, destroy walls, and build buildings that actually have some sort of real strategic value. I want the option(but not the need) to craft weapons and armor. And, dammit, I wanna cast a spell to spay a cat.

--------------------
Yes, I've met Scallopman.
--Random Chef at a Restaurant that William Shatner has eaten at before.

What does a Scallop taste like, I don't know. Did I eat a lot of them, yeah.
--Henry Rollins
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #2
By LF:
quote:
And, dammit, I wanna cast a spell to spay a cat.
Funny you should say that... there's a scenario that's been sitting on a backup CD for almost two years that lets you do just that. :P

--------------------
If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.
- Steven Wright
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #3
I want a real life where I can kill monsters and build impenetrable walls with the chests they drop.

--------------------
WWtNSD?

Synergy - "I don't get it."
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #4
quote:
Originally written by I'll Steal Your Toast:

There already is a sim game called Real Lives it is kind of fun. You get born anywhere in the world then go to school, catch diseases, invest, start relationships, etc. The last round I tried I was a small farmer in Nigeria with a wife, and a daughter, I smoked, had epilepsy, and had a decent amount of money in the bank, I moved out of my parents house when I was 24, finished secondary school, but no further, and died of a heart attack at 68.
Whereupon your wife had to try and bribe the bank manager to get all your 5 MILLION USD ($5,000,000) out of the country.

--------------------
EncyclopaediaArchivesMembersRSS [Topic / Forum] • BlogPolarisNaNoWriMo
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair. | I have a love of woodwind instruments.
"That damn meddling eskimo." --WKS about Alorael