Ordering question

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Ordering question
Shock Trooper
Member # 360
Profile #0
Hi everyone, I was around a while back and bought the exile trilogy, blades of exile and the first geneforge.

I'm thinking about ordering the avernum and geneforge trilogy's + perhaps the new blades.
But I'm quite confused about the prices, especialy wheter I should order the packets or each game seperatly,
I was wondering for wich packets I could get a discount and how I should best order them.

[ Sunday, June 17, 2007 05:19: Message edited by: Soulravage ]

--------------------
We Was Tim
Warrior
Member # 8872
Profile #1
I think that if you asked Jeff, you could get a discount on the Avernum Trilogy disc. I am not sure about Geneforge discounts, though, so you may have to just buy them all individually.

--------------------
"The mouth is like the city gate. Opening it lets the soldiers of stupidity into the world."
--Shaper wisdom from G2

Porcrastinators Unite...Tomorrow!
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #2
You can buy the whole trilogy of the Avernum series (1-3) and that of the Geneforge series (1-3).
Two seperate packs for less than if you bought them all separetly. Then you can go on and buy A4 and G4.

This way it is cheaper.

--------------------
I can transform into almost anything, though not sanity.

I will kill whoever sings "the muffin man". The song is total bull.