To the moon

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: To the moon
Canned
Member # 7704
Profile #75
You're saying that research is about keeping the system going is it right?
So it isn't about discovery it's all about money.

--------------------
You can jump off a bridge, fire a gun in your mouth, drink poison,or going in to the tiger's pit but you will still end up dead it's a mater of time and how .
Infiltrator
Member # 4248
Profile #76
Even if I am the wrong person to say it, yes.

--------------------
I have nothing more to do in this world, so I can go & pester the inhabitants of the next one with a pure concscience.
Canned
Member # 7704
Profile #77
So all the advances that we could have done were stopped by economy.
Useless...

--------------------
You can jump off a bridge, fire a gun in your mouth, drink poison,or going in to the tiger's pit but you will still end up dead it's a mater of time and how .
Infiltrator
Member # 4248
Profile #78
Not all the advances, just those that don't seem economically feasible by the time. One day, some one might take a better look at the same subject, and by that day, it could also be economically profitable to dig further up to that thing. While it may feel stupid, knowledge for knowledge's sake is not fashionable nor is it always the right way to go.

--------------------
I have nothing more to do in this world, so I can go & pester the inhabitants of the next one with a pure concscience.
Agent
Member # 8030
Profile Homepage #79
Really, I think the apocalypse will happen before humans will ever be able to travel relatively faster through space.

--------------------
WWJD?

Pages