I KNOW I AM AN I-D-I-O-T!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: I KNOW I AM AN I-D-I-O-T!
Apprentice
Member # 8316
Profile #0
I KNOW IM AN IDIOT BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO ANYTHING I JUST NEED SOME GUIDENCE! SO IF SOMEONE CAN TELL ME HOW TO DO EVERYTHING AND NOT JUST USE THE OLD "WATCH FOR A WHILE" THAT WOULD BE GREATLY APRECHEATED :(

SORRY FOR MY ERRORS ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!

:( PS SORRY ABOUT THE SPELLING :(
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #1
r t f m

- s -

--------------------
A4 Item Locations A4 Singleton G4 Items List G4 Forging List The Insidious Infiltrator
Apprentice
Member # 8316
Profile #2
What?
Shock Trooper
Member # 303
Profile #3
Well did you do what Dikiyoba told you too!

Well anyway, my name's Solberg. Welcome to the Spiderweb Forums. Sit back and rock awile. Leave your sanity at the door with the others. Listen to the advice given by people of high esteem (not me, but surely someone else).
1. Don't post in all CAPS, it means your yelling and people might take offence to that. :mad:
2. Learn from your mistakes.
3. Learn from the mistake of others.
4. Read the CoC!
5. Don't call yourself an Idiot, it'll give others the invitation to call you that too. :cool:

[ Sunday, March 25, 2007 16:39: Message edited by: Arch-Mage Solberg ]

--------------------
My name's Solberg. Pronounced Sol-Berg. Exile/Avernum's Greatest LIVING Archmage! I'm sure you've heard of me at some point.
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #4
quote:
Originally written by Synergy:

r t f m
?

Anyway, my best suggestion would be to examine the boards, look at previous posts, and see what they did. Then, post whenever you think you need to make a comment or express a non-CoC-breaking opinion related to the current ongoing discussion in the thread. It's a simple as that. You can get into the more complex stuff later.

EDIT:
quote:
Originally written by Arch-Mage Solberg:

Don't post in all CAPS, it means your yelling and people might take offence to that.
I'm pretty sure that was the effect he was going for, Solberg.

[ Sunday, March 25, 2007 16:41: Message edited by: Nioca ]

--------------------
I tried to think of something witty to put here.

Needless to say, I failed.
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #5
My suggestion is not to do this ever again.