What attracted you here?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: What attracted you here?
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #25
I'd tell you, but then Tyran would misquote me again.

--------------------
The trouble with an open mind is that people keep coming along and sticking things in it.
- Opus
Infiltrator
Member # 4256
Profile #26
I got Exile 1, perhaps 11 years ago, and then a significant number of years later rediscovered it, and lurked here a bit, and then some years later again decided I wanted to post a bit. Probably had a question or something, don't quite remember. I'm drawn back, time after time, though still rather generous intervals, by the amusment I find in reading these boards. Posting on them is a bit less satisfactory, because it often requires some thought to be sensible. Now.. back to lurking I go.

[ Sunday, February 11, 2007 12:00: Message edited by: Macrsp ]

--------------------
"Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning, he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are false'."
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #27
Alright, we've definitely done this before, because this:
quote:
Originally written by Jeff Vogel is an unsellable trowel.:

Veni vidi vici?
...is too familiar. Anyway, I think I remember getting here because I needed help in A3... and then I heard about BoA and excitedly lurked. Then, I set foot in General, and the rest is old news. :P

quote:
Originally written by Cryptozoology:

quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

IIRC, the story that I usually tell is that I joined in anticipation of the release of BoA, wanting to get my foot in the door as one of the first designers from the very beginning.
Some of us who know the real reason are still around, you know.

:eyebrows:

I'm thankful I don't know the real reason, though I can hazard guesses. :P

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #28
It sounds familiar because I said it before less than a week ago in a very similar topic.

[Edit: Nothing to see here.]

—Alorael, who sulks and yet is attracted to Spiderweb. This calls for statistical analysis to find false causal links!

[ Sunday, February 11, 2007 13:50: Message edited by: Jeff Vogel is an unsellable trowel. ]
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #29
I would certainly hope that 'Veni, Vidi, Vici' would be a familiar phrase.

--------------------
They say hell is hot, but is it humid? Because I can take the heat, it's the humidity I can't stand.
- Ronnie Shakes
Apprentice
Member # 4511
Profile Homepage #30
The very first Exile game. I've been playing since the beginning. I thought it was a fascinating game(though to be honest, I was 12 and sucked at the game).

--------------------
Vercalos al'Corlin
The Wanderer

Pages