Order question.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Order question.
BANNED
Member # 4074
Profile #0
I'm trying to order Nethargate so I am going for the Geneforge 4 and Nethargate promotional order.

But it's askin me to order the games on CD.

Is there no way for me to just buy a registration key and download them?

I really don't like CDs as I tend to lose or destroy them.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
Nethergate doesn't have a registration key system. You can get it by direct download instead of CD, though. Email Spiderweb Software and you should be able to work something out.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #2
Also there was supposed to be a discount for the new version of Nethergate when released if you bought the current version. Kind of a gift to those who thought it was worth buying.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #3
Which means, if it wasn't clear, that you should check back in a few months when Nethergate v2.0 is released if you find that you liked Nethergate v1.0.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
BANNED
Member # 4074
Profile #4
Nethergate was actually one of the first RPGs I played when I was like 10 years old.

Used it on my old Mac OS 4.5 lol :)

Ive played the demo since then every once in a while but never had the money to pay 30$ for it.

I am doing a lil bit better monetarily now though so I want to finally finish the story line.

And yeah Nethergate 2 does have me excited especially if it has the opposing story line again....I love playing both sides.

[ Thursday, February 01, 2007 22:19: Message edited by: Koranuso ]
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #5
Er, sorry... but it's Nethergate version 2.0, not Nethergate 2. There's been a lot of confusion over that, it seems.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #6
To be fair, we don't really know what it is. It's not a sequel, it's a remake. 2.0 implies the same engine, though, at least to me, and we don't know for certain that it will have the Nethergate engine. It could be to Nethergate 1.0 as Avernum is to Exile.

Actually, that would be rather odd. Nethergate not using the Nethergate engine, or at least an advanced version of the Avernum engine?

—Alorael, who would laugh for a good five minutes straight if NeoNethergate used an Exile engine. Maybe ten minutes if it were E1.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #7
If it were the same combat and statistics engine with the Exile graphics engine, I would do a little dance.

--------------------
Slarty vs. DeskDesk vs. SlartyTimeline of ErmarianG4 Strategy Central
Posts: 3560 | Registered: Wednesday, November 7 2001 08:00